Xbox One S Not Working

Discus and support Xbox One S Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One S is not working. So for ages my Xbox has had an issue where if you went to launch a game or app it'd say it's taken too long to start.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tiddlez117, Feb 20, 2020.

  1. Tiddlez117
    Tiddlez117 Guest

    Xbox One S Not Working


    My Xbox One S is not working.

    So for ages my Xbox has had an issue where if you went to launch a game or app it'd say it's taken too long to start. Give it a few tries and a few minutes later it'd eventually work. Annoying but I could live with it. Yes I tried looking for fixes and did
    everything but it never helped.

    Recently I've been playing Halo Reach pretty frequently at mine, until a few days ago when I went to launch and it prompted me to install the game. I have MCC downloaded onto an external hard drive and I found it wasn't showing up. It's a seagate 2 TB and
    a light was showing, I could feel it spinning, but it wouldn't detect.

    So I tried restating my console and it took a lot longer than normal to start. When it did, my controllers wouldn't connect wirelessly or wired and the keyboard I had plugged in wasn't doing anything. When I pressed the sync button on the console nothing
    would happen. After a few minutes it all worked again.

    To fix the hard drive I tried resetting the console but keeping the apps and games. When I got it back up again the hard drive was detected but I couldn't access any of the apps or games. It'd first say, "getting your game started. This might take a minute
    or two" then "something went wrong" 0x800705b4, then "You need to install this"

    Is my Xbox dead? Probably time I joined my friends on PS4

    :)
     
    Tiddlez117, Feb 20, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Accessibility

    There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  3. Josiah Huwe Win User

    Change my Xbox one series s to a Xbox s

    No I have disney infinity and I had a Xbox one and it worked on it and my Xbox one broke then I got a Xbox one s and then I realized that it only works it doesn’t work on xbox one x|s
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s

    are you sure you don't have an Xbox one S and not an Xbox series S?

    If it has a disk Drive, it's a one S and it will not work
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Hogwarts Legacy: Xbox Series X|S

    The Series S/X version is only playable on the Series S/X and will not work on the One. The Xbox One version will work on both.
  6. WPAK Win User

    Controle de Xbox one s funciona no fat?

    Hi,

    as far as I know any Xbox One controller will work on any Xbox One (or Series S|X) consoles.

    So a controller that came with a Xbox One S, should work fine with a regular Xbox One.
Thema:

Xbox One S Not Working

Loading...
  1. Xbox One S Not Working - Similar Threads - Working

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  8. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  9. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  10. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]