Xbox One S Not Working?

Discus and support Xbox One S Not Working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently my brother's Xbox one s has randomly stopped working. It turns on just fine with the light showing up on the console but after 20-30 seconds... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vorav, Aug 2, 2019.

  1. Vorav
    Vorav Guest

    Xbox One S Not Working?


    Recently my brother's Xbox one s has randomly stopped working. It turns on just fine with the light showing up on the console but after 20-30 seconds it shuts off. It also doesn't display anything on the screen which inst a problem on the HDMI or screen
    because it works perfectly fine on another Xbox. I've tried hard resetting and unplugging and plugging the power supply but that doesn't seem to work. I don't think it's a ventilation problem either because the Xbox is in a very moderate temp room. Any suggestions
    would really help. :/

    :)
     
    Vorav, Aug 2, 2019
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Accessibility

    There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  3. Josiah Huwe Win User

    Change my Xbox one series s to a Xbox s

    No I have disney infinity and I had a Xbox one and it worked on it and my Xbox one broke then I got a Xbox one s and then I realized that it only works it doesn’t work on xbox one x|s
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s

    are you sure you don't have an Xbox one S and not an Xbox series S?

    If it has a disk Drive, it's a one S and it will not work
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Hogwarts Legacy: Xbox Series X|S

    The Series S/X version is only playable on the Series S/X and will not work on the One. The Xbox One version will work on both.
  6. WPAK Win User

    Controle de Xbox one s funciona no fat?

    Hi,

    as far as I know any Xbox One controller will work on any Xbox One (or Series S|X) consoles.

    So a controller that came with a Xbox One S, should work fine with a regular Xbox One.
Thema:

Xbox One S Not Working?

Loading...
  1. Xbox One S Not Working? - Similar Threads - Working

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  5. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  6. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  7. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  8. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  9. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  10. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...