Xbox one s not using atmos speakers in games
Discus and support Xbox one s not using atmos speakers in games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just bought a xbox one s to work with my home theater (which has a 5.1.2 setup with two bundled atmos speakers in the front) . I have set... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Greet Mannaerts, Mar 4, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox one s not using atmos speakers in games
Loading...
-
Xbox one s not using atmos speakers in games - Similar Threads - using atmos speakers
-
"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.
in XboX Insiders"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersCan I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider... -
Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?
in XboX InsidersAre xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments] -
Is there a solution to using Dolby Atmos HDMI out and a headset at the same time?
in XBoX on WindowsIs there a solution to using Dolby Atmos HDMI out and a headset at the same time?: As others have discussed previously without a solution as of yet. Id like to bring attention to this as well. I am using a single ear turtle beach headset because I only want voice chat to go... -
Dolby Atmos sound issues using a soundbar with HDMI/ARC pass through?
in XboX InsidersDolby Atmos sound issues using a soundbar with HDMI/ARC pass through?: I have a dolby atmos soundbar linked up to my xbox using the HDMI/ARC so it is hooked up correctly I've tried to switch the cable round just to make sure like using the opposite ends, for some...