Xbox one s not showing on tv or shuting down properly.

Discus and support Xbox one s not showing on tv or shuting down properly. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox one s froze while I was on YouTube so i opend the my first thought was to go on the xbox navigation menu but it didn't show but did dim.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sam Finley, Jul 27, 2023.

  1. Sam Finley
    Sam Finley Guest

    Xbox one s not showing on tv or shuting down properly.


    So my xbox one s froze while I was on YouTube so i opend the my first thought was to go on the xbox navigation menu but it didn't show but did dim. Then I pressed the xbox off button and nothing. After I un plugged it while it was on(I know it unsafe). I waited 1 min unplugged then turned it on and nothing was displaying. I tried recovery mode,nothing. Tried different hdmi cables and different a spear xbox power cable and nothing. Not sure if it's a internal issue though. Any help will be greatly appreciated. (And I can't afford a new one or even a second hand one)

    :)
     
    Sam Finley, Jul 27, 2023
    #1
  2. Sam Finley Win User

    Xbox one s not showing on tv or shuting down properly.

    I hoped I wouldn't have to take it in but I'll find a repair shop tomorrow. And thanks for the help.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

    Xbox one s not showing on tv or shuting down properly.

    You're welcome, Sam.

    Hope you can get your console diagnosed as soon as possible.

    Don’t hesitate to create a new post if you need assistance in the future.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

    Xbox one s not showing on tv or shuting down properly.

    Hello Sam, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I'm afraid to say, and I know the following can be frustrating, but based on the information you described, this is likely to be a hardware issue on your console.

    I highly encourage you to get the console inspected in an electronic repair shop and review with the store the options you may have regarding this matter.
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

    xbox shuting down

    Hey Houl. So your console is shutting down whenever you put a disc in the tray? I would suggest you start by checking out our

    Xbox 360 console turns off unexpectedly
    support article. It could be that your console is getting too hot, or even a power supply issue. Run through the troubleshooting steps in that article, and let us know if you have any questions. Cheers!
  6. houl1980 Win User

    xbox shuting down

    ive done all it has said an it still doing it plus its started doing it with some downloaded games an does it as soon as it been turned on to play for the first time that day the light on the power pack is green an apart from the green power light on the
    console there is no other lights before it shuts down
Thema:

Xbox one s not showing on tv or shuting down properly.

Loading...
  1. Xbox one s not showing on tv or shuting down properly. - Similar Threads - showing shuting down

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  6. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  7. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  8. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  9. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  10. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...