: Xbox One S not fitting TV screen

Discus and support : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen Ugh. I don't have the money to buy another one so this is really bothering. Oh well I guess.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Xiarno, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Xiarno
    Xiarno Guest

Ugh. I don't have the money to buy another one so this is really bothering.

Oh well I guess.

:)

Xiarno, Feb 17, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One S not fitting TV screen

Yeah, there is nothing you can do. It's just one of those things that happens with older TV's. I have an older TV that does the same thing. Your best option would be to just upgrade to a newer model TV.
  3. TreeBen77 Win User

If you play Minecraft you can change the screen safe area in settings
  4. Xiarno Win User

It's alright now, I have a new TV.

How do I close this thread ?
  5. Xiarno Win User

If you play Minecraft you can change the screen safe area in settings
    No you can't. I do play Minecraft on everysingle console available and none is able.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Baseline models like youre describing typically dont have any fine controls like overscan
Thema:

1. : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen - Similar Threads - fitting screen

2. is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?: is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor? bfc2f84b-55e2-447e-81be-7bee652bb8b5
  3. I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...: For example, I was playing a fighting game and the inputs were displayed on the side. I literally couldn’t see the full inputs cause the screen wasn’t formatted to fit my TV which the TV works...
  4. Can’t get my screen to fit right????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get my screen to fit right????: I have a Mitsubishi (Model WD-73738) TV that seems to only have 3 different screen sizes. The smallest one is STILL too big. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is there a way around it? It...
  5. Yude video does not fit screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yude video does not fit screen: hi, when trying to watch a video on youtube the display is too big for the screen, the edges are missing so any text or pictures in the corner I can not see. this only happens when I'm watching...
  6. Live TV doesn't fit in screen - black bars on side

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV doesn't fit in screen - black bars on side: When I watch Live TV through Xbox One, it seems as though Xbox is trying to change the aspect ratio of the TV and as a result cuts off part of the screen. For example, when watching Sportscenter,...
  7. Twitch doesn't fit to screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch doesn't fit to screen?: I have no idea why Twitch doesn't fit to the screen. I have used two different TV's, looked for settings as to change the resolution, but I haven't been able to find a way to have Twitch fit...
  8. XboxLive.com Adding GTs to messages pop up dosen't fit on screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxLive.com Adding GTs to messages pop up dosen't fit on screen.: I've been trying to send messages on xbox live.com, but the screen that comes up when your trying to add GT's won't let me scroll down to the add button. The bottom of the screen is off my browser...
  9. How can I make my 1080i CRT HDMI 4:3 TV "Fit" better on screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I make my 1080i CRT HDMI 4:3 TV "Fit" better on screen?: Hello, I have a old HDMI CRT TV that works well on the xbox one, but I can't get the resolution past 480p or the 4:3 problem (can't see certian things on screen) can you please help me microsoft?...
  10. changed TV's, now part of what should be on my screen doesn't fit...help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    changed TV's, now part of what should be on my screen doesn't fit...help please.: The Xbox was first set up on a different TV. Both TVs are widescreen but the old one was a little bigger. Now part of the picture is running off both the top and bottom of my new screen. How can I...