Xbox one S. Not even a year old. I want a replacement.
Discus and support Xbox one S. Not even a year old. I want a replacement. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Brought this xbox one S brand new a year ago. it was working fine until 2 weeks ago when i saw the ‘takes to long to load error’ since then i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by H_5, Aug 10, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox one S. Not even a year old. I want a replacement.
Loading...
-
Xbox one S. Not even a year old. I want a replacement. - Similar Threads - old replacement
-
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation
in XboX InsidersWhen you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green... -
Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?
in XboX InsidersWhy does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:... -
Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year
in XboX InsidersAllow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players... -
The "Permanent Conversion" Update Let us sacrifice our old discs for a Digital License!
in XboX InsidersThe "Permanent Conversion" Update Let us sacrifice our old discs for a Digital License!: The Problem Physical discs for classics like Red Dead Redemption are fragile. Even in 2026, we’re still dealing with discs getting scratched by drives or worn out by spinning every time we want to... -
5 year old xbox/microwsoft account hacked and suspended please help me. any exworkers or...
in XboX Insiders5 year old xbox/microwsoft account hacked and suspended please help me. any exworkers or...: I honestly don’t even know where to start and I’m shaking while typing this. A few days ago my Microsoft account got completely taken over because of a Discord phishing scam and I feel sick just... -
Holiday Sale , Mafia Old Country, Metal Gear Delta
in XboX InsidersHoliday Sale , Mafia Old Country, Metal Gear Delta: When will Mafia Old Country and Metal Gear Solid Delta be on Sale? submitted by /u/Legitimate_Law451 [link] [comments] -
Why has my minecraft account been replaced with another one, and how can I get my old one back?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy has my minecraft account been replaced with another one, and how can I get my old one back?: I have played minecraft for years, but now my profile has changed I don't know why, my user was in minecraft but then one day I logged in and it said I have a diffrent username as in different...