Xbox one S no play 3D blueray

Discus and support Xbox one S no play 3D blueray in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Please I need some help. I have a xbox one S . And can´t play 3D blueray. I tested this blueray in PS4 and played well in 3D mode. If I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nicoflaks, Sep 25, 2017.

  1. nicoflaks
    nicoflaks Guest

    Xbox one S no play 3D blueray


    Hello,

    Please I need some help.

    I have a xbox one S . And can´t play 3D blueray.

    I tested this blueray in PS4 and played well in 3D mode.

    If I disable the 3D option , I can play the movie in 2D perfect.

    I also tried to downgrade the quality to 1080 and 720... changed to 8 bit... and nothing...

    The TV is a LG 4K with 3D ..... and when the movie start... the TV turn automatically to 3D mode... in this moment.. the Xbox back to the main menu.....

    Please help!

    thanks a lot

    :)
     
    nicoflaks, Sep 25, 2017
    #1
  2. PanicSky93
    PanicSky93 Guest
    bluray 3d

    xbox one s bluray is working but bluray 3d is not working, What do i need to do to work?
     
    PanicSky93, Sep 25, 2017
    #2
  3. Logan Reid
    Logan Reid Guest
    3D Bluray Glasses

    No matter how much I search no one will answer this question for me about 3D bluray? Do I need certain glasses for it, or will the ones from any 3D bluray player work? Because I've never seen any distinct Xbox One or Microsoft 3D glasses such as the
    ones that were available for the PS3.
     
    Logan Reid, Sep 25, 2017
    #3
  4. phillip eugene jones Win User

    High Definition resolution...!?

    make xbox 3d 4k upscaling reciver with s/pdif optical input with wireless 5.1 speakers for 3d dvd moveis and games and make usb 2.0 3d blueray disc drive for movie and games
  5. Maverick UNSC Win User

    Xbox one DVD’s not playing properly

    my xbox one s played ok on dvd/blueray, until I got an update for blueray player app, now getting error message
  6. AHOD30min Win User

    3D Support

    this is something not currently supported for games and or Blueray player on the Xbox One. There are no updates on it since but we can only hope that one of the newest updates will have an upgrade to support 3D
  7. xJuggaloManiacx Win User

    What will be the best tv for One? And other things.

    In reply to the Blueray Drive, yes the xbox one has it and it can play blueray movies.
  8. Bhutankam Pema Win User

    More info on bluray 3d

    Do not compare PS 4 with XBOX One: That does not belong...

    I can tell you that BlueRay 3D is coming. (not official)

    Because in the current preview update (1408) is an Option to enable it. But actual the BlueRay-App is not so far. It will come but this is not a promis that it comes in the next Update....

    Keep Calm they are developping it right now...
Thema:

Xbox one S no play 3D blueray

Loading...
  1. Xbox one S no play 3D blueray - Similar Threads - play blueray

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Blueray DVD needs an Xbox ONE update urgently to play DVD-Rs

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blueray DVD needs an Xbox ONE update urgently to play DVD-Rs: Ref: [Mod Removed] I have many family home DVD-R discs which played perfectly on the 360. It is unacceptable that Microsoft bring out what one assumes is a superior machine yet DVD wise it cannot...
  10. BlueRay Player - can't play some BlueRays and it buzz

    in XBoX on Consoles
    BlueRay Player - can't play some BlueRays and it buzz: Hello, i'm really disappointed. Xbox One should be a "Multimedia System" - much better than PS4 - but after i wanna watch a blueray the blue ray device is really loud..it's horrible. I can't...