Xbox One S Needs A Separate Adapter for the Xbox One Kinect!

Discus and support Xbox One S Needs A Separate Adapter for the Xbox One Kinect! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased an X Box One S; however, I was never informed that It needed a separate adapter for the Kinect. This is very frustrating and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MW playa456, Jun 14, 2017.

  1. MW playa456
    MW playa456 Guest

    Xbox One S Needs A Separate Adapter for the Xbox One Kinect!


    Hello,

    I purchased an X Box One S; however, I was never informed that It needed a separate adapter for the Kinect. This is very frustrating and unfortunate for those who want to upgrade their Xbox One. The new Xbox One S should come with the Kinect outlet just
    like the Xbox One does. I sincerely hope that the manufacturer does something regarding this issue, if they want to keep their customers/gamers and continue to make money.

    :)
     
    MW playa456, Jun 14, 2017
    #1
  2. TG Fireflex
    TG Fireflex Guest
    Kinect Sensor for Xbox One S

    Checkout:
    support.xbox.com/.../kinect-adapter


    For users upgrading from original Xbox One to Xbox One S

    For a limited time, the Kinect Adapter will be available for free to customers who have an existing Xbox One console, an Xbox One Kinect Sensor, and an Xbox One S console. You will need the serial number for all three devices to get the free Xbox Kinect
    Adapter. To request your free Kinect Adapter, contact Xbox Support.

    To save time, we recommend that you make sure your Xbox One S console, original Xbox One console, and Xbox One Kinect Sensor are registered to your Microsoft account. Go to Device Support to register your devices.

    For users new to Xbox One S

    Customers who have just purchased a Kinect sensor to use with their Xbox One S console can buy the adapter from the Microsoft Store or other participating retailers
     
    TG Fireflex, Jun 14, 2017
    #2
  3. preetamd
    preetamd Guest
    preetamd, Jun 14, 2017
    #3
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

    Xbox One S Needs A Separate Adapter for the Xbox One Kinect!

    you can get the kinect it's a seperate adapter you can buy from ms store for 29.95 depending on your region

    Which was free only recently March last i.checked.

    Kinect has been officially discontinued and no new.games since 2015

    You just don't get the dedicated port
     
    ngocphi, Jun 14, 2017
    #4
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    This was also previously announced publically

    Even the Xbox one x doesn't have a port
     
    ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. ArminatorX Win User

    Kinect

    Are you using the Xbox 360 with Kinect, or do you have an Xbox One with Kinect 2?

    Also do you have an original Xbox One with Kinect directly connected to the console, or a Xbox One S or X with a separate Kinect Adapter to connect Kinect to your S or X console?

    If you have an external Kinect adapter for S or X consoles, what color is the light on the adapter?
  7. Mister Maka Win User

    Xbox One S/ Microsoft

    Hey there KD8HZY!

    If you're upgrading from an original Xbox One to the Xbox One S,
    check out the steps here
    to receive an adapter. If you purchased an Kinect sensor separately with your Xbox One S, you'll need to find a local retailer that has them in stock.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

    Kinect Adapter

    Hey there LowlyPanic1057.

    The free adapter is only available for those who had previously purchased an original Xbox One. If you bought an Xbox One S and Kinect separately you would need to check with your local retailers for a Kinect adapter. If you have a local Microsoft Store I recommend
    checking with them.
  9. preetamd Win User

    KINECT and X BOX ONE S

  10. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

    Discontinued Kinect adapter means microsoft lies about compatability

    You failed to include this little tidbit from that link -

    If you plan to use a Kinect sensor with Xbox One X or Xbox One S, you'll need a Kinect Adapter. For details, see
    How to use an Xbox One Kinect Sensor with Xbox One X or Xbox One S.

    Or you can look at this -

    Compatible with everything Xbox One

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one-x?xr=shellnav

    Xbox One accessories work with Xbox One X

    The Xbox One accessories you’ve got now (or have got your eye on) work with Xbox One X *2

    No hassle. Just play.

    *2 - Excludes the Xbox One S stand that works exclusively with the Xbox One S.

    Xbox Kinect Adapter (sold separately) required for Kinect on Xbox One S and Xbox One X.

    I'm not finding where they lied here regarding the compatibility.

    You can voice your feature request here -
    https://xbox.uservoice.com
Thema:

Xbox One S Needs A Separate Adapter for the Xbox One Kinect!

Loading...
  1. Xbox One S Needs A Separate Adapter for the Xbox One Kinect! - Similar Threads - Needs Separate Adapter

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Do you need separate accounts if 2 people are playing Xbox?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you need separate accounts if 2 people are playing Xbox?: I was wondering this just because I am looking forward to buy an Xbox One Wireless Controller. If i do need a separate account that’s fine. Hope this pretty explains my question....