Xbox One S making weird chirping noises

Discus and support Xbox One S making weird chirping noises in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. My Xbox One S started making weird chirping noises recently, and its driving me insane. I did a hard reset (holding the power button for a few... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maxymilian Dudek, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Xbox One S making weird chirping noises

Hello.

My Xbox One S started making weird chirping noises recently, and its driving me insane.

I did a hard reset (holding the power button for a few seconds) a bunch of times, with no effect.

The issue isn't really affecting anything else as far as I am aware.

Any help would be nice. Thanks!

:)

Maxymilian Dudek, Nov 5, 2021
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Is it too loud? And do you have a disc inserted to your disc drive where the sound is possible coming from?
  3. zzzx RAMBO xzzz Win User

Xbox One is chirping

i have the same problem with the chirping noises, the chirping was not there when i first got the xbox one but after a wyl now it starts making the noises. the fan seems to be loud off and on.
  4. superSONIC3x Win User

Weird noises coming from my Xbox One console

But the noise is there at all times, sometimes is quieter and then it's a bit louder but it's always making that chirping noise. A friend of mine got his Xbox One a few months ago and it's completely silent.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Xbox one S fan weird chirping noise?

Hi
    Courtney9009
    !

I recently had another gamer with the same problem on forums and it was resolved by them

unplugging their Xbox from an outlet power strip and plugging their Xbox directly into the wall socket.

Try that and let us know if it helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox one S fan weird chirping noise?

At night time is silence and all noises amplify. It's normal to hear the fan noise from the console, as all hardware after a while are supposed to make some noise. Unless your console starts turning off from the heat I will not worry much about it.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S making weird chirping noises - Similar Threads - making weird chirping

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...
  5. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  6. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  7. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  8. well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...

in XBoX on Windows
    well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...: well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use my xbox without using discs?+ can this weird sound damage the other devices part...
  9. My xbox one s started making a really weird noise, crashed and won't connect to my hdmi anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s started making a really weird noise, crashed and won't connect to my hdmi anymore: I was playing black ops 2 then my xbox stated making a noise that sounded like a printer printing out a piece of paper then my game crashed I got annoyed at the noise so I turned it off and back...
  10. One disc, and only one disc, causes my disc drive to make a weird noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One disc, and only one disc, causes my disc drive to make a weird noise.: I tried to put in a Kingdom Come: Deliverance game disc into my Xbox One X, but it caused my disc drive sound like it was struggling to accept it, in addition to the disc not being read. I’ve used...