Xbox one s**ks!

Discus and support Xbox one s**ks! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well I down loaded WOT from the store, it show the game is there but I can not access it. I try but nothing works. I push a button on the control and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StrawUniform597, Jan 4, 2018.

  1. Xbox one s**ks!


    Well I down loaded WOT from the store, it show the game is there but I can not access it. I try but nothing works. I push a button on the control and it does nothing. I tried support but they hang up.

    :)
     
    StrawUniform597, Jan 4, 2018
    #1
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
  3. stellamandude, Jan 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox one Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire Solutions

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZhvPYLZt3Y

    Here's a link for Jan. 3rd, 2020, daily challenge. If that wasn't helpful definitely look into other videos on Youtube.
    My games cds i buy wont in to
  5. stevenicks Win User

    Xbox One Upgrade

    It's a funny one Now let me be 100% honest.

    I dont own a 4k tv an have no intentions what so ever on rushing out and buying one anytime soon.

    I am interested in VR (my friend has the oculus rift DK2 with an gtx980) and 4k Gaming but again I am not going to rush out and buy the tech.

    To be fair im in my mid 40's now been gaiming on PC's / consoles since the 1980's and im quite happy with the standard with the current Xbox One.

    The point to my post was I cant help feeling Microsoft are falling way behind in tech and simple logic to catch up with there competitor.

    And an Add-On may not be such a bad idea to bridge the massive gap thats about to hit.

    Sony is also steeling alot of the lime light from Microsoft with Spec's and now VR.

    Microsoft need to counter this with something worthy and without breaking what it has from this gen so far.
  6. stevenicks Win User

    Xbox One Controller ?

    just a quick update,

    I have found, as long as I don't hold/grip the pad to tightly and push/pull the left thumb stick to firmly, it's not to bad ...

    I think that's been my problem from the start, so hopefully problem now resolved.

    happy dayz.
  7. stevenicks Win User

    Xbox One Controller ?

    the only down side with streaming I think it uses my internet up.

    I'm on a 7gig per month limit atm :/ which I am stuck with for a while..

    (this is why it would be handy if you could download game updates on usb, then I could use my mates 100mb line to get them, as for now I have luck out on any large game updates which sucks hard lol)
  8. stevenicks Win User

    Xbox One Controller ?

    also if the console is in off line mode and pc is online the windows 10 streaming app cant detect/find the console
Thema:

Xbox one s**ks!

Loading...
  1. Xbox one s**ks! - Similar Threads - s**ks

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  5. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  6. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  9. Xbox Series s for digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series s for digital licence: Does anyone know if I use my discs in a Xbox one will i get the license on my series s ?? submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...