: Xbox One S keeps disconnecting from ethernet

Discus and support : Xbox One S keeps disconnecting from ethernet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox One S keeps disconnecting from ethernet I had this issue first spring last year and now it's suddenly back. I noticed it has become a huge issue... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Daniel Marcussen, Sep 13, 2020.

1. : Xbox One S keeps disconnecting from ethernet

I had this issue first spring last year and now it's suddenly back. I noticed it has become a huge issue on the One X however One S still remains patient zero. The issue seems to last for around 2 months before it randomly just stops, and then after a
    random amount of time it hsppens again. It's an interesting issue. I am part of the insider program and have reported this issue several times, however now it's no longer limited to disconnecting on booting up, but at random in apps or games as well. Wi-Fi
    seems to not be working at all when the issue is present. A hard reset fixes the issue temporarily, but only for a small amount of time. So currently to my knowledge there does not exist any fixes for the issue. However i do wish to know if the issue is being
    investigated at all. When the issue occurs the xbox will simply remain in offline mode, while network and all network settings are still enabled and working. The Xbox simpy takes the incoming signal and cuts all information not regarding signal settings and
    will not send any outgoing signals. Xbox will remain connected to the internet, but will appear as if offline and all network functions will be disabled despite being checked as enabled.

:)

Daniel Marcussen, Sep 13, 2020
  2. taidara Win User

HELP! What Cable Works with Xbox360???

Hey there UltraSquire!

Could you try connect your Cat 5e Ethernet cable to the same Ethernet port as your brother uses for his Xbox on your default gateway. That means you have to disconnect your brother's Xbox completely from your default gateway as long as you try this step.

Are you sure that the pins on one of each connectors are not faulty?

Just curious, is this Cat 5e Ethernet cable a straight-through or crossover?

Keep us posted.
  3. PalZer0 Win User

MacBook problem

Is your 360 connecting to the Internet via Wi-Fi or via an ethernet cable? If connecting via Wi-Fi, the MacBooks may be interfering with the 360's wireless signal. That would cause you to disconnect from Xbox Live.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Online difficulties

Would you provide a few more details.

Are you using WiFi or wired ethernet to connect console, (og, S or X) to router/gateway?

Troubleshoot random disconnects may assist you.
  5. Celentan091 Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

Still periodically disconnecting from xbox live, with the ethernet plugged in
  6. OX SpArKs XO Win User

xbox 360 randomly disconnects from xbox live?

bought a brand new router, put in my Ethernet cord and now it won't even recognize it. With the old router at least it said it was there, but now there is no check mark no nothing beside the wired connection on my xbox.

I borrowed my friends wireless adapter and it worked fine. (laggy at times but at least it doesn't randomly disconnect)

unfortunately i could not keep his wireless adapter forever so i went back to the Ethernet cord method. Instead of plugging it into the router i plugged it into my modem. Now my xbox recognizes that the cord is plugged in.

problem solved? No; my xbox still randomly disconnects from xbox live. On top of that, since there is only one port in my modem, i have to disconnect the other ethernet cord from my modem leading to my router in order to allow me to plug my other ethernet
    cord from my modem to my xbox. So now, all the other people in my house can't use wireless.

new info, new solutions?
Thema:

1. : Xbox One S keeps disconnecting from ethernet - Similar Threads - keeps disconnecting ethernet

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  5. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  6. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  7. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  8. Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet while using Ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet while using Ethernet: My series X is disconnecting from the internet, it isn’t a router or internet as I’m getting signal to my laptop and other devices. Only solution is unplugging the internet from the back of the...
  9. ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting?: So ever since I started using ethernet it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my xbox randomly, sometimes it will be days without any problems but then for hours it will disconnect and...
  10. xbox series X keeps disconnecting in the middle of games and im connected to ethernet , I...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series X keeps disconnecting in the middle of games and im connected to ethernet , I...: Help submitted by /u/Hot_Bag1051 [link] [comments]