xbox one s issue

Discus and support xbox one s issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello was wondering if someone could help me with my xbox one s. when I power it on it just turns off after a couple of seconds, I tried unplugging... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WackyGecko021, Sep 24, 2017.

1. xbox one s issue

hello was wondering if someone could help me with my xbox one s. when I power it on it just turns off after a couple of seconds, I tried unplugging everything still nonthing, can someone help.

:)

WackyGecko021, Sep 24, 2017
  2. Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.

Njal the Blue, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Paruchda
    Paruchda Guest
    Xbox One S - DVD & Blu-ray audio out of sync - DVD audio/video sync worse

UPDATE: Xbox One S returned. No solution for audio sync issue on DVD/Blu-ray playback.

After scouring the internet I cannot find a solution. The Xbox Support seems to be correct. There was an issue with the Xbox One S where the audio was not in sync with the video on DVD and Blu-ray playback. I returned the Xbox One S.

Hopefully few other experience the issue.

Good Luck!

Paruchda, Sep 24, 2017
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Xbox one s hard drive

6. Paruchda Win User

Xbox One S - DVD & Blu-ray audio out of sync - DVD audio/video sync worse

UPDATE: Xbox One S returned. No solution for audio sync issue on DVD/Blu-ray playback.

After scouring the internet I cannot find a solution. The Xbox Support seems to be correct. There was an issue with the Xbox One S where the audio was not in sync with the video on DVD and Blu-ray playback. I returned the Xbox One S.

Hopefully few other experience the issue.

Good Luck!
  7. WebbSlinger25 Win User

Error code 0x97e107df

Older Xbox One has the same issue but my Xbox One S is fine.....
  8. DCFC734 Win User

Hoe is xbox this awful?

No scam involved with releasing the One S a year or so later after the Xbox One.

Ive not had any issues with either the Xbox One or the One S, in fact I'm quite happy.

Games do need internet access to update, maybe this is the issue or maybe it isn't.
Thema:

xbox one s issue

1. xbox one s issue - Similar Threads - issue

2. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  3. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  4. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  5. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  6. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  7. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects: On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on...
  8. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  9. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  10. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...