Xbox One S issue

Discus and support Xbox One S issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox One S on the 29th of March and set it up that day. Once I turned it on I noticed a loud whirring noise that kind of sounded like a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JuniorMaza, Mar 29, 2018.

  1. JuniorMaza
    JuniorMaza Guest

    Xbox One S issue


    I bought an Xbox One S on the 29th of March and set it up that day. Once I turned it on I noticed a loud whirring noise that kind of sounded like a loud disc reader but I did not have a disc in the Xbox. I do not know if I should take it back to Best Buy
    where I bought it or if it will go away by itself.

    :)
     
    JuniorMaza, Mar 29, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

    Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
     
    Njal the Blue, Mar 29, 2018
    #2
  3. Paruchda
    Paruchda Guest
    Xbox One S - DVD & Blu-ray audio out of sync - DVD audio/video sync worse

    UPDATE: Xbox One S returned. No solution for audio sync issue on DVD/Blu-ray playback.

    After scouring the internet I cannot find a solution. The Xbox Support seems to be correct. There was an issue with the Xbox One S where the audio was not in sync with the video on DVD and Blu-ray playback. I returned the Xbox One S.

    Hopefully few other experience the issue.

    Good Luck!
     
    Paruchda, Mar 29, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Xbox One S issue

    I would probably go ahead and take it back to exchange it. Just to be on the safe side.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 29, 2018
    #4
  5. Hi there,

    Thank you for reaching out to us with this issue. We agree with Smwutches that an exchange of the console would be in order here. We also want to remind our users that we recommend plugging the console directly into a wall outlet and never us a surge protector
    or power strip as this can cause issues and damage to the console. Thank you.
     
    Mister Taurus, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

    Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  7. Boom B00M Boom Win User

    Xbox one s hard drive

  8. Paruchda Win User

    Xbox One S - DVD & Blu-ray audio out of sync - DVD audio/video sync worse

    UPDATE: Xbox One S returned. No solution for audio sync issue on DVD/Blu-ray playback.

    After scouring the internet I cannot find a solution. The Xbox Support seems to be correct. There was an issue with the Xbox One S where the audio was not in sync with the video on DVD and Blu-ray playback. I returned the Xbox One S.

    Hopefully few other experience the issue.

    Good Luck!
  9. WebbSlinger25 Win User

    Error code 0x97e107df

    Older Xbox One has the same issue but my Xbox One S is fine.....
  10. DCFC734 Win User

    Hoe is xbox this awful?

    No scam involved with releasing the One S a year or so later after the Xbox One.

    Ive not had any issues with either the Xbox One or the One S, in fact I'm quite happy.

    Games do need internet access to update, maybe this is the issue or maybe it isn't.
Thema:

Xbox One S issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox One S issue - Similar Threads - issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...