Xbox one s issue with friends list

Discus and support Xbox one s issue with friends list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I left my xbox in one night then I wake up the next morning and I go to my friend's list and every shows up but I can join a party or accept invites to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VenedaReam, Apr 28, 2020.

1. VenedaReam
    VenedaReam Guest

I left my xbox in one night then I wake up the next morning and I go to my friend's list and every shows up but I can join a party or accept invites to ones I cant go to there profile eather any one know of this issue

:)

VenedaReam, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Riiwy Win User

There is nothing you can do, sadly. Just xbox having issues with the server. Although, xbox app normally works, so you can check your friend list from there and even they are not appearing online, you can still shoot invites :)
  3. EverLasting1 Win User

Actually someone helped me and it worked. I factory reseted my console and it worked. Kept my games and everything. Only problem is it will sign everyone out of the console, other than that i would highly suggest doing this. Here are the steps
    the person has sent me through.

1. If you are using wired network connection, unplug the network cable

- If you use one, unplug the external drive too -

2. Power off your console > Unplug the power cord > Wait 30 seconds > Plug the power cord again.

--- Do the same with your modem/router: Turn them off, unplug them for 3 min at least, then plug and turn them on again

3. Press and hold the BIND button (the one you use to sync controllers) and the EJECT button, and then without releasing them, press the Xbox button on the console.

Note: For the All Digital Xbox version, press the BIND button and then without releasing it, press the Xbox button.

4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds until you listen two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart.

(You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone)

Note: If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed.

Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.

5. The console should start and show the Troubleshooting screen > Choose "Reset this Xbox" > Keep Games and Apps.

Hoped this works, it worked for me.
  4. EverLasting1 Win User

I’m having the same exact problem, someone please help.
  5. HAWTPOCKET 57 Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

I'm having issues inside battlefield 2042 with inviting a friend (plays on xbox one X) and I play on Xbox series S, they are on my xbox friends list but not on my battlefield list, I tried typing their EA name and it doesn't show up, I had them look me up and the same for them...any ideas?

Thanks
  6. Xbvc Win User

Friends list Xbox one issue

I do understand we have to both add eachother to be considered friends. I checked and the people who i have followed recently do in fact have me followed but its not showing under my followers tab on xbox one or the website.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s issue with friends list - Similar Threads - issue friends list

2. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  3. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  4. Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend: I own Minecraft and play it very frequently. My friend also wants Minecraft so I was going to gift it to him through my account. However, whenever I try to pay, I get an error saying "Contact us...
  5. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried the following: 1. Removing my account from the xbox 2. Holding down the Xbox power button to hard reset, and unplugged the xbox for several minutes. 3. I then went into the...
  6. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried to reset my Xbox, remove the account then re add it on to the Xbox, my last resort is to just remove everyone i see then re add them. But I am open to any other suggestions....
  7. I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...: I have already tried deleting and reinstalling 649adc95-eb59-4e8a-8582-a0c691632a05
  8. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  9. Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?: When my friend and I play pga 2k23 online against each other the game randomly pauses ,we have both factory reset console and reinstalled game but the same fault happens...any ideas how to fix...
  10. Favorited friends issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Favorited friends issue: Everyone that I have favorited gets a notification when they get online except for one friend. I don’t get a notification for that friend but i do with all the other favorites. I’ve unfavorite him...