Xbox One S is slow and unresponsive (all games). Rebooted and disconnected the power....

Discus and support Xbox One S is slow and unresponsive (all games). Rebooted and disconnected the power.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox is slow and unresponsive. Unable to play games fully. Rebooted and disconnected power. That didn’t work. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shanlyn Addison, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Xbox One S is slow and unresponsive (all games). Rebooted and disconnected the power....

Xbox is slow and unresponsive. Unable to play games fully. Rebooted and disconnected power. That didn’t work. Any ideas?

:)

Shanlyn Addison, Oct 31, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox One S is slow and unresponsive (all games). Rebooted and disconnected the power. Nothing worked. Any ideas?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Shanlyn

This can be a bit odd but, do you have USB accessories connected to the console? (Like external drives, wheels, keyboard, etc)

If yes, please try disconnecting everything and give it a new try (of course, except the power and HDMI cable)

------

Also, may I know when this started to happen?
    And, are you using an insider build / beta OS in your console?
  3. noid151 Win User

Xbox One controller Randomly dissects and reconnects during gameplay.

I have same issue, now experiencing mid session unresponsiveness with all buttons but home/logo button totally unresponsive. No disconnect message, just unresponsive. Any others?
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox One needs Keyboard

[quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]Is it just me how finds the on-screen keyboard very slow and unresponsive?[/quote]Are you using Instant On? If so, switch to Energy Saver and reboot, then go back to Instant On mode. See if that helps.
  5. Cherry Dolphin Win User

Issue with changing "Online" status.

perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.
  6. Cherry Dolphin Win User

xbox one x wont connect to wifi when I turn it back on

perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.
Thema:

Xbox One S is slow and unresponsive (all games). Rebooted and disconnected the power....

1. Xbox One S is slow and unresponsive (all games). Rebooted and disconnected the power.... - Similar Threads - slow unresponsive games

2. Why is the xbox app so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox app so slow?: I usually get 50 Megabits per second on everything else. But the Xbox app at max gets 700 Kibibytes. That is 5 Megabits per second. At this rate, my 113 GiB game will get done in a week. How is a...
  3. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  4. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  5. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  6. Slow download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download: Why are downloading updates so slow when Internet connection is 400mb + 31026a73-8e97-4f3e-86ae-78c1849ce75c
  7. What can I do to fix slow/buggy system

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do to fix slow/buggy system: My xbox series s was having trouble with a game so I tried to reinstall it but it wouldn't install at all. I tried everything that was suggested but it just made everything worse. My xbox won't...
  8. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  9. My Xbox one s was being slow and unresponsive so I reset it now it won’t even start up I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s was being slow and unresponsive so I reset it now it won’t even start up I...: My Xbox one s was being slow and unresponsive so I reset it now it won’t even start up I just keep getting the start up error screen b5f0d874-6eb6-4466-a91c-a937ea14a81f
  10. Series X slow and unresponsive at times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X slow and unresponsive at times: I'm having issues with my series x being slow to respond if not at all. I've cleared the alternate mac address and a factory reset. I'll select the game I want to play and it will pull up (after...