Xbox one S i downloaded edge browser from homepage linked from rewards app

Discus and support Xbox one S i downloaded edge browser from homepage linked from rewards app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox one S i downloaded the edge browser update, it said for windows 10, I think it wasn't meant for xbox, after I hit download the xbox hasn't been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Redeyes727, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Redeyes727
    Redeyes727 Guest

Xbox one S i downloaded the edge browser update, it said for windows 10, I think it wasn't meant for xbox, after I hit download the xbox hasn't been right, it's the Microsoft Edge ad on home screen of xbox edge internet page homescreen accessed from rewards
    app, anyone know how to delete what was downloaded from edge, I checked storage and don't find anything I can delete???

:)

Redeyes727, Sep 24, 2020
  2. [EX] Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Hey Smwutches

if I click on that link with the Edge browser of my Xbox One it tells me to install an app !?? But it doesn't find an app ! Is this link maybe for the mobile app ?

PS.: I just found out that the same happens if I use the Support link at the bottom of the Rewards site ... ???
  3. ricardobernal29 Win User

No puedo descargar juegos de “Games with Gold” (Mod Translation: I can't download games with Gold)

I can’t buy them from Xbox one console, or from Xbox one app for ipad, or firefox, explorer, edge browsers. None.
  4. [EX] Win User

Microsoft Rewards in Ukraine

Hey Victor,

this location problem happens from time to time.

I (germany) had it about 3 years ago.

But I hope you know that the app is not the only way to earn points. You can use the Edge browser of your console to earn daily points at the Rewards site.

At the bottom of the Rewards site you'll find a link to contact the Rewards support. Tell them about the location issue with your app.
  5. iTony888 Win User

I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

I was trying to redeem them on my Win10 PC through the Edge browser.

I tried another browser (Chrome) but same problem occurred with redeeming and trying to contact tech support.

I then went to my Xbox 1 S and used the Rewards app there and was able to redeem my points.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Edge Browser lost Homepage

No, there is no new Edge browser for Xbox One yet. There has been no news on if or when there will be a new version of Edge available for the console.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S i downloaded edge browser from homepage linked from rewards app - Similar Threads - downloaded edge browser

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  6. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  7. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  8. how can I download files from Msft edge on Xbox x

in XBoX on Windows
    how can I download files from Msft edge on Xbox x: how do I download files on Microsoft edge on Xbox series x 95b70416-efa4-4e12-9c09-560be94882d5
  9. Unable to download stuff from Edge (Xbox One S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download stuff from Edge (Xbox One S): Whenever I try to download anything from Microsoft edge in my Xbox One S it sais that the device can't download, but it downloaded before (this happened like 1 year ago but I didn't really care)....
  10. When are Downloads coming back to the Xbox version of Microsoft Edge?

in XBoX on Windows
    When are Downloads coming back to the Xbox version of Microsoft Edge?: I find it very frustrating that I am unable to download anything on Microsoft Edge to have custom Xbox Backgrounds, because i don't want to use a usb stick to download something off of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one s Browser Download