Xbox one S HDMI won't work, turns off after 30 seconds and controller won't connect

Discus and support Xbox one S HDMI won't work, turns off after 30 seconds and controller won't connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had my xbox one s for about 16 hours and the HDMI won't connect and neither does my controller. I have held down the power button for 10-15... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ads4toonarmy, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Ads4toonarmy
    Ads4toonarmy Guest

Xbox one S HDMI won't work, turns off after 30 seconds and controller won't connect

I've had my xbox one s for about 16 hours and the HDMI won't connect and neither does my controller.

I have held down the power button for 10-15 seconds, I have held the power and sync button for 10-15 seconds while turning it on and nothing has happened. I have also swapped cables and changed the port the cable is in on my tv. I have unplugged my xbox and plugged it back in and still nothing, I'm completely lost.

Please help

:)

Ads4toonarmy, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Oh, thank you for that. Good thing they were able to check it.
  3. Ads4toonarmy Win User

Yeah, I took it to the shop and they said the HDMI port was in disrepair.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the update and that will be the last resort, Ads4toonarmy. Getting it replaced.
  5. Ads4toonarmy Win User

Hi, I don't have a external hard drive and I have tried all my wall socket. I'm about to return it to the place I bought it
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi Ads4toonarmy, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps. Is there an external hard drive plugged into your console? A corrupted hard drive may cause issues as well so please make sure that it is unplugged when turning it back on the next time.

Also, please try to use a different wall socket in turning on the console.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S HDMI won't work, turns off after 30 seconds and controller won't connect - Similar Threads - HDMI won't turns

2. My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...: My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV. I tried switching, cable, switching ports, switching tvs it's like it's not putting out a video signal is there anything I can do?...
  3. HDMI won't work on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI won't work on Xbox Series X: I've checked the Port on the TV. It works fine. I've checked the HDMI cable on an old Xbox in the same TV port and it works fine. I plug the Xbox Series X in, it doesn't connect. No signal.. what...
  4. So my xbox won't work it won't pair won't react to anything only turns on hdmi doesn't work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox won't work it won't pair won't react to anything only turns on hdmi doesn't work...: [mod removed] I've tried using all the black screen of death videos none worked b49d7439-66c4-42b0-9aff-9fe73ab6e592
  5. My xbox one s started making a really weird noise, crashed and won't connect to my hdmi anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s started making a really weird noise, crashed and won't connect to my hdmi anymore: I was playing black ops 2 then my xbox stated making a noise that sounded like a printer printing out a piece of paper then my game crashed I got annoyed at the noise so I turned it off and back...
  6. Turnt on HDMI CEC, wanted a restart now won't display anything and turns off after 1 minute

in XboX Insiders
    Turnt on HDMI CEC, wanted a restart now won't display anything and turns off after 1 minute: Hi everyone. I hope this is okay to post here. I have this issue which basically says in all from the title. I've searched the web but for whatever reason I can't find the same thing happening....
  7. Is There an HDMI Splitter That Won't Diminish Video Quality of Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is There an HDMI Splitter That Won't Diminish Video Quality of Xbox?: I have a new OLED 4K TV with a new Denon 4K receiver. Suffice it to say, the video displayed from the Xbox looks fantastic when it's connected directly to the TV. I mean B-E-A-utiful. Now I'm...
  8. New xbox series x won't work with hdmi cable it came with

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox series x won't work with hdmi cable it came with: Just got a new xbox series x and it only works with an old hdmi cable. I've tried the cable it came with plus two others and they all show no signal on two different tvs. Not sure what the issue...
  9. My Xbox one won't transfer the video image to tv, I already changed the HDMI cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one won't transfer the video image to tv, I already changed the HDMI cable: My Xbox one S won't transfer the video image to tv, I already changed the HDMI cable 8204cf07-42d3-40e8-aea2-c66a43115149
  10. Xbox HDMI not showing / Xbox won't turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox HDMI not showing / Xbox won't turn off: My Xbox won't turn off unless I cold reboot it AND the HDMI won't show up on the TV. It gives me the error message E102 or E105 and when I try to reset the Xbox the screen just freezes....