Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it

Discus and support Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Villarino, Discs do look good on the shelf, lined up, my hubby's pride and joy c8393a6b-b258-45ed-bf69-2ba39e345ab6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chargersbride, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it

Hi Villarino, Discs do look good on the shelf, lined up, my hubby's pride and joy

:)

Chargersbride, Sep 20, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it

I dont need a disc slot. I have been all digital since 2015. In saying that I would still prefer to have a disc slot just in case.
  3. bishDOTexe Win User

Most of my collection is digital but I still have a few discs even if I rarely use them I like to have the option.
    This is exactly how I feel, especially with Game Pass. I mostly play digital, but I would hate to limit myself if I find a game at a good price but only in the physical format. Glad I'm not the only one! Plus, there are some great used game stores around
    me in my area - The Exchange for example!
  4. Ripins Win User

No I don't think that is a good idea at all. Why have a console that you can't play your old games, DVDs and music CDs that a lot of people have in there collection. Yeah it might be good for some people but the older generations of gamers I can't see buying
    one.

:)
  5. PossibleTen Win User

I'm now fully digital with my games and love everything I get access to with ultimate game pass so the disc-less xbox appeals massively to me, however I currently have the xbox one x so wouldn't want to get the disc-less console unless it was an upgrade
    on this. Hopefully we may see some disc-less project scarletts next year.
  6. playgirlkayls Win User

I have the ultimate pass but would still prefer a disc. My saying has always been "I'd rather gave one and not need it, then need it and not have it" plus ive also had a lot of problems with digital games so not yet ready to give up my safety blanket
Thema:

1. Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it - Similar Threads - having option Disc

2. Why do I not have the option to change my Hertz allowed in my Xbox setting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I not have the option to change my Hertz allowed in my Xbox setting?: I currently just got the Xbox Series X and was wanting to run 120 FPS, but I noticed there is not an option to change it in my Xbox settings. I have the "Acer Nitro 34" Class UWQHD Curved Gaming...
  3. Can't select.y time zone... Only thing that I have a option to choose is UTC?!? I'm in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't select.y time zone... Only thing that I have a option to choose is UTC?!? I'm in...: Can't select.y time zone... Only thing that I have a option to choose is UTC?!? I'm in Kentucky also I been having issues with my Xbox being hacked and am wondering if it has smthn to do with it....
  4. Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option...: Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option possible. Not sure what else I could do. If somebody could please help I’d really appreciate it. I’ve tried...
  5. Playing Minecraft on PC, I don't have an option to invite cross platform players

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Playing Minecraft on PC, I don't have an option to invite cross platform players: I play on PC and have the bedrock edition, but it does not allow me to add cross-platform players. I was looking on YouTube and my version does not even look like the one they are playing. I tried...
  6. I dont have rewards option in xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I dont have rewards option in xbox app: I dont have rewards option in the pc or mobile xbox app 119fbc7a-9d5a-4bf8-b43b-48db5f032e67
  7. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  8. I have problems activating developer mode, the xbox option does not appear in partner center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problems activating developer mode, the xbox option does not appear in partner center: I have problems activating developer mode, the xbox option does not appear in partner center 08d9530f-973f-49ac-a468-f7313d6aabe5
  9. Why don’t I have the option for the Xbox Mastercard?

in XboX Insiders
    Why don’t I have the option for the Xbox Mastercard?: Hello! I’ve been a member of Xbox insider for 2 years and 8 months. How come when I go onto the Xbox insider app I don’t have the Xbox master card preview? submitted by /u/Unusual_Map4627...
  10. I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...: I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option and every setting aaea642f-0876-4c2b-b30d-87bfd1db9e1f