xbox one s has random lags during online gameplay

Discus and support xbox one s has random lags during online gameplay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey i just got this xbox one s. was using a standard xbox one before and had no issues with latency or fluidity of gameplay. but this console has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RySmith504, Mar 18, 2019.

1. RySmith504
    RySmith504 Guest

hey i just got this xbox one s. was using a standard xbox one before and had no issues with latency or fluidity of gameplay. but this console has randomly given me random drops in latency and lags for no reason. same network i was using on my old xbox
    with no issue. but ever since i have started using this xbox i have this issue. it happens maybe like once every game or two and i dont know how to fix it. i did the power cycling of the xbox and router and i did alternate mac address. neither have helped.

:)

RySmith504, Mar 18, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    RySmith504

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Next I would suggest, If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter.

Hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. RySmith504 Win User

the problem never existed with my old xbox. its not my isp
  4. ErichSkyline Win User

Yes call of duty WW2 is not loading for me online at the moment it has been going on for some hours now. The whole xbox dashboard is freaking out on me not letting me sign in it will let me sign in after a few trys
  5. {Parity} Win User

Since you have tried recycling your equipment you should try contacting your ISP to see if there are issues with your circuit.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Thema:

1. xbox one s has random lags during online gameplay - Similar Threads - has random lags

2. My xbox series controller has randomly stopped working and will no longer work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series controller has randomly stopped working and will no longer work: I usually play on my pc with my xbox controller connected via USB. Today when hopped on and played for 2 mins, I've noticed none of my inputs were going through and the controller was not on. I...
  3. My discord has randomly unlinked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord has randomly unlinked: whenever I try re link it I am met with it saying that it was successful, however it just takes me back to the re link screen 9bdbea29-9c6c-4a52-a438-a297bbc1a080
  4. Why has my xbox controller randomly decided to not turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my xbox controller randomly decided to not turn on: My xbox controller is flashing and then it vibrated twice before turning off. I did not pay £400 just for 10 months later nonsense like this. Knew i shouldve gotten the ps3 on my 7th birthday...
  5. my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used...: my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used before and now I don't have any of my purchases and can't access that account the account has changed...
  6. i have this problem on my controller. it turns off randomly with it has its wire plug in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have this problem on my controller. it turns off randomly with it has its wire plug in...: xbox series x/s controller i have this problem which it’s always disconnecting random times but when it disconnects it vibrates then it connects sometimes it keeps doing it like every min. But...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...: Hi, I just bought the Starfield version of the Xbox Wireless Headset. I really want to like it, but my experience has been downright abysmal since I started using it with my PC. First, I tried...
  8. Why has my Xbox series x suddenly started losing video signal at random intervals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my Xbox series x suddenly started losing video signal at random intervals: I have tried other hdmi cables and tested, no change. This began after having my Xbox returned from Microsoft for refurbishment due to an overheating issue. It occurs randomly, sometimes it will...
  9. Xbox app has me signed in as some random gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app has me signed in as some random gamertag: I have recently purchased a new laptop and although signed in on Microsoft with my gamertag etc when I tried to log in to the xbox app and hit sign in it signed me in as some random gamertag I...
  10. Controller has random stick drift after sitting in a shelf for 2 weeks.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller has random stick drift after sitting in a shelf for 2 weeks.: Probably the wrong sub but recent posts got my attention on the subject. I've had a series x blue controller about 2 months now and it's spent the last 2 weeks on a shelf untouched because I hate...