Xbox one s goes to black screen after green logo screen

Discus and support Xbox one s goes to black screen after green logo screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everybody. Sry for my bad english in advance. Last night after I turned on my xbox one s it stuck on a black screen after green logo screen. It was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SHoBBar MZ, Feb 20, 2022.

1. SHoBBar MZ
    SHoBBar MZ Guest

Hi everybody. Sry for my bad english in advance.

Last night after I turned on my xbox one s it stuck on a black screen after green logo screen. It was completely unresponsive and when I pressed the Xbox button on my controller, the black screen just become brighter by a shade.

After searching in the internet, I tried to fix it by powering of and unplugging, that didn't qork. Then I entered the boot menu and selected reset with keeping games. It fixed the problem. But again today the problem came back and I had to reset again.

The thing is when I leave the xbox on instant-ob it is fine but as soon as I restart the xbox or turn it off on energy saver, it will trigger the problem.

My device has the latest system update and I updated it on february 10th but the problem didn't occur until february 18th, so I do not think it was caused by the updates.

Additionally I have to say that I did the factory reset, both times by troubleshoot menu, by pressing both eject and pair buttons and power button.

After factory reset xbox works fine but as soon as I turn it off or restart it, the black screen problem kicks back. If I put xbox on instant-on it works well but if I put it on energy saver it kicks back in the next start up.

Anyone can help me pls?

:)

SHoBBar MZ, Feb 20, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

3. zMufa Win User

xbox one s console problem

My xbox one s goes to green screen on start up and is slow, sometimes it will go to the home screen, but will not let me do anything else (games, apps,etc.). I have tried a soft reset and hard reset but it just goes blank then sometimes back to
    the green screen! Is my console done for? Please help!!
    Hello, Does it stay at the green screen with the xbox logo on it or just a blank green screen?
  4. GlovesAreOff Win User

Still haven't received the new system update!

When I turn on the One I get the usual green screen but after that I get a long black screen and the the Xbox logo shows up right in the centre of the black screen. It's almost as if it tries but fails to grab the update. Also, unfortunately, I only have
    the one Xbox One ha.
  5. Arminator Win User

Launching problems

Have you already tried to hold the power button on the console for about 10 seconds, and then starting the console again

When the console takes so long to laundh, does it show a green Xbox One logo screen, or does it show you a black screen and goes to the Home Screen?
  6. xxxCROWxxx Win User

Xbox One blank screen when i start the console

AHHHHH same damn issue after a week of playing on it. Green logo then black screen of death,
Thema:

1. Xbox one s goes to black screen after green logo screen - Similar Threads - goes black screen

2. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  3. Xbox series S screen goes black on tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S screen goes black on tv: When i boot up elden ring, my tv screen goes black. I don’t know what is causing this problem and I just got elden ring and I really want to play soon. c811b97c-ca0f-47c6-8797-48eabe41f1f2
  4. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  5. My screen goes black when I close out Xbox menu in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen goes black when I close out Xbox menu in games: I've had a problem with my TV going black for almost a second whenever I close out the xbox menu when in game. I switched different hdmi cables, hdmi ports. Resarted my xbox. I've changed my tv...
  6. Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times, after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times, after...: Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times after both times it works for a while then the problem comes back 7736f0d0-6259-41be-b96e-1ab12bfd36a8
  7. In gta when I go near a mission it goes to a black screen then restarts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In gta when I go near a mission it goes to a black screen then restarts: In gta for Xbox 360 when I go near a mission before the first heist it goes to a black screen then restarts 9faf7ea3-83f9-4479-ba08-8bfee7e91705
  8. Series X goes black screen and flickers and loses audio on games and when pressing home button

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X goes black screen and flickers and loses audio on games and when pressing home button: For some reason when I have VRR turned on, my games will flicker and go black when I press home button and if I put option to gaming only, everytime I open or quit an app it will go black ive...
  9. Farm sim 22 goes to black screen from loading screen. Loading bar sometimes moves but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farm sim 22 goes to black screen from loading screen. Loading bar sometimes moves but...: Farm sim 22 goes to black screen from loading screen. Loading bar sometimes moves but always goes to black screen 63e43839-5ede-48e9-bf32-1d9ea9d923f9
  10. Xbox One turns on, displays green loading screen, then goes to black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns on, displays green loading screen, then goes to black: Hi! As the title says, I turn on my Xbox one, it comes on, displays the green screen, and then goes blank. If I hold down the xbox button on the controller, the “what would you like to do?” screen...