Xbox One S- Games will randomly crash and make a loud "brrrrr" noise

Discus and support Xbox One S- Games will randomly crash and make a loud "brrrrr" noise in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My console is fully updated and everything is up to date, I'm not sure what could be causing this issue submitted by /u/Wman500 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wman500, Nov 27, 2020.

1. /u/Wman500
    /u/Wman500 Guest

My console is fully updated and everything is up to date, I'm not sure what could be causing this issue

submitted by /u/Wman500
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wman500, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  3. aaaa Mike aaaa Win User

Xbox One S Very Loud

I also just bought a new Xbox one s today and it makes loud clicking noises, not sure if that's normal
  4. イザヤ Win User

Xbox One X Fan sounds way louder than usual

Ok I moved it and it has not shut off sense but the Xbox One X Fan noise is not constant and is still loud maybe not as loud as a jet engine like I describe before but still loud way louder than my Xbox One S and OG Xbox One, it would have a fan burst
    when I'm playing which is loud and annoying and the fan noise would never be at a constant noise level while I'm playing a game.
  5. lstachura Win User

Xbox Making Loud Sounds

I have the exact same problem, my Xbox 360 is connected with HDMI cable and it randomly makes very loud ringing noise! Yesterday it rang so loud it woke up my 3 months old son :/ I know it's not the TV cause it happens only when I play on the console...
    I will try changing the HDMI for a different one or try the S-Video cable maybe... It never happened while watching a movie on Netflix or browsing Youtube for example, only while playing games :/
  6. IcyFrostPro Win User

Xbox makes loud noise on start up

My xbox one s makes a loud loud noise when start up it stops for about 30 sec and then comes back I try to turn it off but when the xbox is off it is louder than when it was on and now i cant use it for now sometimes i turn it on and it doesn’t make the
    noise but if i turn it off then again in 1hour or 2 then it does it again.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S- Games will randomly crash and make a loud "brrrrr" noise - Similar Threads - Games randomly crash

2. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  3. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  4. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  5. Xbox series x turns off randomly playing certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x turns off randomly playing certain games: Playing games like Hell let loose, Forza Motorsport, Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I can rule out overheating. It is well ventilated and a new console. Did a hard reset and any other recommendations....
  6. A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam: [img] Hi. I have this sudden random overlay pops up on my screen when playing a game from Steam. I thought it was GPU Tweak at first but It wasn't, it wasn't NVIDIA, Steam also. How do you turn...
  7. Why does my new series X keep crashing randomly when playing games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my new series X keep crashing randomly when playing games?: I only got my Series X yesterday, it is refurbished and bought from the gamestore but I'm genuinely confused as to why it keeps doing this. I could be in the middle of playing something and the...
  8. Why does my Xbox randomly crash games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox randomly crash games?: So this has been an ongoing issue with my series S and now my series X. I'm goin to try and explain the best way I can. There have been a number of games (hogwarts legacy, exoprimal, back 4...
  9. Games randomly crashing at various points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games randomly crashing at various points: I just bought a series X in February and wanted to play the new Hogwarts game. It was fine at first but for whatever reason, no matter what game I am playing, they crash to the dashboard at...
  10. Random crashing when playing xbox game pass multiplayer games on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random crashing when playing xbox game pass multiplayer games on pc: When playing xbox game pass multiplayer games on pc the games will crash randomly. The issue happens to my friends as well when they play. The games tested are Valheim, Grounded and Stardewvalley....