Xbox one s - Game Pass Ultimate bought in USA unable rk download/ play in Pakistan

Discus and support Xbox one s - Game Pass Ultimate bought in USA unable rk download/ play in Pakistan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my cousin got me a game pass Ultimate from USA where he lives. But I live in Pakistan. At first I couldn't enter the code as it said its region... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Khurram Irshad, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Xbox one s - Game Pass Ultimate bought in USA unable rk download/ play in Pakistan

So my cousin got me a game pass Ultimate from USA where he lives. But I live in Pakistan. At first I couldn't enter the code as it said its region specific, but via VPN I was able to enter it. Now my profile shows that I've Ultimate Game Pass

Every game I download/ install a game via game pass ,I'm unable to play it. But If if I download free it works fine, Is there any way to change region / subscription, or be able to refund and get appropriate subscriptions instead...

:)

Khurram Irshad, Feb 8, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox one s - Game Pass Ultimate bought in USA unable rk download/ play in Pakistan

Pakistan is not an Xbox region, and you are unable to access online services until such time as Pakistan is officially supported by Xbox. It doesn't matter if you have purchased cards or systems from other locations, until you and the hardware are physically in an Xbox country it will not be supported

Changing the region to access content illicitly is a violation of TOS and can result in account and hardware bans

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

gamepass not sharing properly

As ngocphi has pointed out, you can't download X/S games to an Xbox One console. The account with the actual Game Pass Ultimate subscription can play these games via the cloud but cloud gaming is not sharable. It is a feature only available to the account with the subscription. A second account on the "Home" Xbox One will not be able to play any X/S games through the cloud unless they actually purchase Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Advice for newbies

So if you buy a game through game passes ultimate deals the game will be downloaded on your console and you can play but when the ultimate runs out the game will remain on your console but you will be unable to play it
    If you buy a game then you can play it even if your ultimate runs out,even if you've bought it through a sale.
  5. Emma Seigrist Win User

I just bought me a new xbox and it came with 3 month free ultimate game pass but when i go claim it on my Xbox it says says oops

Also it’s not a trial. I bought the Xbox Series S starter bundle with one controller and a 3 month ultimate game pass
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My friend has gta online on Xbox series X and I have the full game on Xbox one, but we can’t play online together… does he need to buy the full game?

It's important to know which game your friend bought.

I say this because there are currently three versions of the Series X/S game. Gta 5 Online, Gta 5 Series X/S and Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S).

If he has purchased Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S), which gives access to the game for Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X, he can play online with you as long as he downloads the Xbox One version, so you and he will have the same save and can play online.

If he is a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber he can download the game in the Xbox One version and play with you.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s - Game Pass Ultimate bought in USA unable rk download/ play in Pakistan - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  5. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  6. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  7. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  8. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  9. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  10. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469