Xbox one s Forza 5 trying to remove Car Pass to create space but screen says "check back in...

Discus and support Xbox one s Forza 5 trying to remove Car Pass to create space but screen says "check back in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox one s Forza 5 trying to remove Car Pass to create space but screen says "check back in a minute as we are having trouble getting your stuff right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andy edmunds, Jan 5, 2023.

1. andy edmunds
    andy edmunds Guest

Xbox one s Forza 5 trying to remove Car Pass to create space but screen says "check back in...

Xbox one s Forza 5 trying to remove Car Pass to create space but screen says "check back in a minute as we are having trouble getting your stuff right now"

have turned off and on again.

what else can we try?

:)

andy edmunds, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Xbox one s Forza 5 trying to remove Car Pass to create space but screen says "check back in a minute as we are having trouble getting your stuff right now"

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Not sure removing the Car Pass will create much space anyway...not sure if it changed for FH5 but the car pass cars on the previous games only took up 10mb each...so 34 cars would just about be 1/3 of a GB
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Forza Motorsport 5

5. Hoskayra Win User

If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

Hi Bart, my name is oskayra, i'm glad with help you

Yes, if you buy the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass on Xbox, you will be able to use it on the PC version of Forza Horizon 5 as well. This is because the Car Pass is a digital add-on that is linked to your Xbox account, so you can access it on any device that you use to play Forza Horizon 5 with your Xbox account.

For example, if you buy the Car Pass on Xbox and then download Forza Horizon 5 on PC through Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to see the Car Pass in your inventory and activate it. This will give you access to all of the cars in the Car Pass, regardless of whether you are playing on Xbox or PC.

This is a great way to get the most out of your Forza Horizon 5 experience, as you will be able to enjoy all of the same cars and content on both Xbox and PC.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

You will need to have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play Forza Horizon 5 on PC.
    You will need to be signed in to your Xbox account on both Xbox and PC in order to access your Car Pass.

I really hope your problem i have been helpful, have a nice day. Oskayra
  6. brad �� Win User

Forza horizon 5 - car pass won’t download

Why does it say on my Xbox that the car pass add-on doesn’t need to be installed without my car pass installed I can’t get any please help me other wise I’m done with forza and there stupid [mod removed]
Thema:

1. Xbox one s Forza 5 trying to remove Car Pass to create space but screen says "check back in... - Similar Threads - Forza trying remove

2. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  3. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  4. im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...: i have been trying to do this all day but it keeps popping up i close the tab and do it again it pops up i close the browser and do it again it pops up. 73cd7cb9-d196-4a6c-9438-b9f60f5feb44
  5. my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...: please contact the phone number [mod removed - personal information] a33d25a1-39c4-42c7-bf52-f454dba500a5
  6. Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...: Forza Horizon 5 auction house won’t work, I can’t get the money from selling my cars and it’s getting annoying how broken this game is. I’ve restarted, closed and reinstalled the game but I’m...
  7. I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says...: Based on your question, “I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says there is not enough room. I try to cancel it and install on D drive that has 500g...
  8. Error 0x8007013d occurs when I try to open Forza Motorsport post installation on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x8007013d occurs when I try to open Forza Motorsport post installation on Xbox...: Error 0x8007013d occurs when I try to open Forza Motorsport post installation on Xbox series S console the game doesn't boot-up, crashes right after opening the game title....
  9. Error Code 0x80070005 while trying to pre-install Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070005 while trying to pre-install Forza Motorsport: Hey, I've this issue since 3 days now and got to no real solution. I have tried many of the web's available possible solution, but not one of them was helping. All of the information I have...
  10. The Forza Horizon 5 server is not available at this time please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Forza Horizon 5 server is not available at this time please try again later: I've been seeing this problem among players a lot, but never a solution. I've tried verifying files, uninstalling/reinstalling, disabling overlays, and the only thing that works is switching to...