xbox one s fan making a very loud noise

Discus and support xbox one s fan making a very loud noise in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my xbox one s has never been this loud untill it fell of my desk then suddenly started being very loud i don’t know what the problem is i will link a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by �� GUNNER��, Aug 27, 2021.

1. xbox one s fan making a very loud noise

my xbox one s has never been this loud untill it fell of my desk then suddenly started being very loud i don’t know what the problem is i will link a video of the noise here

https://youtube.com/shorts/Eoe1a3mgVvw?feature=share

:)

�� GUNNER��, Aug 27, 2021
  2. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  3. イザヤ Win User

Xbox One X Fan sounds way louder than usual

Ok I moved it and it has not shut off sense but the Xbox One X Fan noise is not constant and is still loud maybe not as loud as a jet engine like I describe before but still loud way louder than my Xbox One S and OG Xbox One, it would have a fan burst
    when I'm playing which is loud and annoying and the fan noise would never be at a constant noise level while I'm playing a game.
  4. Hordie Win User

Xbox One S coil whine

Hi ArtoisArab,

If your Xbox One S is making more noise than an Xbox One, or is unusually loud I would suggest exchanging where you purchased it as it sounds like there is something not right with the hardware be it plastic or fan related.
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Console problem

Do you keep your Xbox One S in a well ventilated area? The loud whirring noise is the fan, which may have dust or not be getting enough air.
  6. zzzx RAMBO xzzz Win User

Xbox One is chirping

i have the same problem with the chirping noises, the chirping was not there when i first got the xbox one but after a wyl now it starts making the noises. the fan seems to be loud off and on.
Thema:

xbox one s fan making a very loud noise

1. xbox one s fan making a very loud noise - Similar Threads - fan making very

2. Center of fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Center of fan: [img] Should I worry about the center circle not being perfect it came like this and I got it 2 months ago the fan fully works I just want someone’s opinion so I don’t overthink it....
  3. Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu: hello im yasi, i have my xbox series s since 2022 july and its been so so silent and good for me but lately its been making a very very loud buzzing noise from both the left and right side of the...
  4. Xbox series x loud fan when turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x loud fan when turning on: I bought my Xbox series x a month or two ago and have only had this happen twice. When turning on my Xbox after it being off for a while I hear the fan ramp up and then slow back down to the...
  5. Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming: I bought my Xbox one x back in December and have been using it moderately, but as I was in the middle of playing palworlds today I noticed a noise that kept getting louder. I checked the vents/fan...
  6. The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise but now it doesn’t.

in XBoX on Windows
    The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise but now it doesn’t.: The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise when I'm playing a game, but a month ago I opened the back of the console and I unscrewed the fan to get it out so I could clean it, there was...
  7. My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.: When I play games my Xbox is loud. d6630be2-0169-4ae7-9583-5b21f938d13f
  8. Xbox series s makes noise that aren’t coming from the fan, and you can also hear it when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s makes noise that aren’t coming from the fan, and you can also hear it when...: I just got myself an Xbox for the first time off my life and coming from ps4 it’s definitely a huge improvement playing on a series s, the console is much more quiet but I can still hear it, the...
  9. I want to make a Banjo-Kazooie Fan game for the franchise's 25th anniversary. But How?

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to make a Banjo-Kazooie Fan game for the franchise's 25th anniversary. But How?: I need the okay from rareware and microsoft to make and publish to xbox. can anyone help? 999332f2-799f-4aac-8e04-27ea1404568f
  10. Xbox make some big noise with the fan

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox make some big noise with the fan: i buy Xbox one to my kid last christmas and the fan is always make some nose and sometime the Xbox bug. I have one years garantie. Is that possible to repair that because my son love to play with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one s