xbox one S excelent console

Discus and support xbox one S excelent console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im a happy costumer with xbox one S, im here just to share my inicial problems with the console and leave my recomendations , when i first got the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sander Fortuna, Aug 8, 2018.

  1. xbox one S excelent console


    Im a happy costumer with xbox one S, im here just to share my inicial problems with the console and leave my recomendations ,

    when i first got the 500GB bundle with battlefield 1 xb one S, i had problems running the game, it was a 75GB download and the game didnt load after the download had finished,. during the download i shutdown the console many times, and thats where the problem
    was it probably got currupted. it shouldnt but it did, so i download again, this time leaving my console always on and re installed the game and everything went fine.

    I just want to give a feedback or an ideia to improve, im not sure if the console verifies the integraty of the digital download and check for currupted files, but it would be a good idea to have some kind of digital midia hash code and verification function
    to check for errors like windows does do avoid these types of problems. and finaly i like the product and i would definitively recomend to a friend.

    :)
     
    Sander Fortuna, Aug 8, 2018
    #1
  2. stream pc to xbox one

    excelent ,thank you for the help!
     
    OompaLoompa-6C9EEC90-E80C-4CCE-9136-45F058CB76C5, Aug 8, 2018
    #2
  3. Legendas ou Dublados

    Gears of War 3, Max Payne 3 são excelentes
     
    JuniorCabello, Aug 8, 2018
    #3
  4. xbox one S excelent console

    ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 8, 2018
    #4
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

    xbox one S excelent console

  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

    X box one s graphics are pixelated

    "The Xbox series S is a more than capable gaming console with an excellent power to price ratio that targets 1440p and can output upscaled 4k.

    As a result you should not be getting significantly noticeable 'pixalation' over the series x."

    The original poster bought an Xbox One S, not a Series S and was comparing it to an Xbox One X, not a Series X.
  7. Miss Kleo Win User

    its not letting me get the free 1mnth subscription off of the dashboard

    Just one add to A Gamer X360's excellent post - there are only 3 free 1 month subscriptions per brand new console. :)
  8. JackYOgurl606 Win User

    Xbox won't read 360 games??

    I have an Xbox One S, all my xbox one games work excellently, its just these 360 game's that are not working...
  9. BUCMASTER Win User

    New Xbox one owner looking for Xbox one friends

    Welcome to the Xbox One! I hope you are enjoying it. It is an excellent console!
Thema:

xbox one S excelent console

Loading...
  1. xbox one S excelent console - Similar Threads - excelent console

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. excel account

    in XBoX on Consoles
    excel account: Why was my excel account supened? a5229bdf-a10b-46df-8984-aabfd8139cea
  8. Error open excel online on Sharepoint

    in XBoX on Windows
    Error open excel online on Sharepoint: [img] I have trouble opening excel online file on office365 sharepoint. File excel has 4 people together edit, former open file no error but today open file has orror(image). I think the error...
  9. How to choose 2 columns that are not next to next on excel on iPad?

    in XBoX on Mobile
    How to choose 2 columns that are not next to next on excel on iPad?: I have a really problem when I make a chart on excel on ipad. That is, I only want to choose column A and columns F. But I don’t know how to do it because, i know if I choose columns A and F, it...
  10. (XB1) Team ExceL is recruiting skilled and mature players from U.S and Candada

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    (XB1) Team ExceL is recruiting skilled and mature players from U.S and Candada: Team ExceL is a premier Xbox team primarily playing games in the Call of Duty series. Team ExceL was founded in March 2011 and is based in the United States, with members from North America. Team...