Xbox One S Download speeds Vs Xbox One download speeds

Discus and support Xbox One S Download speeds Vs Xbox One download speeds in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently got an xbox from a friend if mine that was struck by lightning so its abit faulty its an orginal xbox one, I now have an s and an orginal to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/REDD-EX, Nov 15, 2022.

1. /u/REDD-EX
    /u/REDD-EX Guest

I recently got an xbox from a friend if mine that was struck by lightning so its abit faulty its an orginal xbox one, I now have an s and an orginal to my surprise my xbox one s has ways been very slow when downloading games like 2mbs capped and it takes abt 2 hours to download 10 gbs But this orginal xbox one goes up to 80mbs and installs games faster than I've ever seen is this because the S is in the insider ring or something else? To my understanding S is more powerful than Og unless I'm wrong

submitted by /u/REDD-EX
    [link] [comments]

/u/REDD-EX, Nov 15, 2022
  2. TheYellowFlash Win User

Xbox One S/Series S

If Microsoft limits Xbox, then how did my Xbox One S get a download speed of 900 at one point?
  3. InvolvingCoot Win User

Help setting up xbox one s

Speed up Xbox one s update I'm downloading Call Of Duty War War ¡¡.It's going on 6hrs & still downloading.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Downloading digital games

Your download speed is also highly dependant on what speed you get from your ISP. How can MS improve download speeds, if your connections are slow. Do you even know what your speeds are?

I'm on 120Mb/s down 10Mb/s up. No slow downloads here. As for an HD iTunes movie, they are typically around 3GB, a typical Xbox One game is between 10 and 50GB.
  5. taidara Win User

How to fix slow download speed on Xbox one S

Hello dear Xbox support

I have a problem on my Xbox one S, the problem is slow internet speed, its between 200kB/s and 80kB/s, and the problem start before 10 days ago.

I tried to solve this problem by :

1- restarting Xbox and still download slow.

2- restarting my router but still the same problem.

3- unplug the wired cable and plug it again, but still the same problem.

4- connecting my Xbox to wifi connection, same problem.

5- testing my internet speed on my laptop by using the same cable (wired connection) and the speed is like usual 1.5 mB/s, and upload is 220 kB/s.

6- change wifi password and disconnect all devices from connecting to my internet, still the same slow damn download speed.

7- trying to test my internet speed on Xbox and my internet speed was : 9.19 mbps, and that's my natural internet speed, so the problem not from my internet provider.

8- trying to re-download the games that I want to download and updates, still the same **** download speed.

9- trying downloading new games, same slow download speed.

10- testing some DNS's, nothing new, same slow download speed.

11- resetting my xbox one S (not full reset) and trying to download games and updates, same problem.

I tried anything you can imagine, any new ideas guys ?
    Now i just bought red dead redemption, imagine how time I need to download 101GB with 80kB/s speed!

There's one think I can tell is Xbox limited download speed from their servers, and I'm from morocco.

I hope I can solve this problem. and By the way yesterday I want to download microsoft edge for testing, and the download speed was the same as on my Xbox xD, 80kB/s. and I'm downloading and watching movies with 1.2mB/s
    Are you connected through landline, or through a celllular service?

Since Marocco is not among the countries/regions where the Live service is supported, so how do you connect your console to Xbox Live? Through a VPN service?
  6. IIX N1GHTM4R3 X Win User

Download speed is very low

It has to be the servers, had isp come check out speeds. Over 300mbs download, 30 upload. Xbox one s is barely getting 30 download, 30 upload hardwired.

I thought it was the Xbox itself, so I got a one X and speed is still low. So got a powerful console I can't use because download speeds are so low I usually lag out of games
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Download speeds Vs Xbox One download speeds - Similar Threads - Download speeds download

2. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  3. Download speeds disappearing, am i the only one?

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds disappearing, am i the only one?: I was enrolled into the beta but moved down to delta hoping it would fix the issue of my download speeds dropping to just 0. I have an ethernet connection and projected speeds of abt 300-400 but...
  4. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...
  5. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  6. my Xbox360 download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox360 download speed: my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart....
  7. Extremely Slow Download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely Slow Download speeds: I have a Xbox series s and out of the blue It started having incredibly slow download speeds. I have already tested the ports and checked the internet speeds and even factory reset my Xbox. It...
  8. How do i fix my download speeds on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my download speeds on my Xbox: I just installed starlink last night works amazing i get 200-300 mbps, everything is super fast then i get to my Xbox, i did a speed test on the Xbox 200mbps+ download and 50mbps upload, but my...
  9. Xbox One X download speed broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X download speed broken: As many people know Microsoft has essentially broken Xbox One X download capabilites with one of its updates. Many threads are discussing how people are unable to get over 25% of their actual...
  10. About series X MB downloading speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    About series X MB downloading speed: hi i am currently using xbox series x had it more than 3 years now and i was wondering what is the xbox series x normal download speed? Because mine right now is 180 MB/s and it feels like it...