Xbox One S does not leave the screen low resolution 640 x 480p

Discus and support Xbox One S does not leave the screen low resolution 640 x 480p in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was a happy player, I had fun on Live, but the Xbox One S, SN °. 127005662548 started to give problems in the resolution of the video, does not leave... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toyplay2, Nov 25, 2017.

  1. Toyplay2
    Toyplay2 Guest

    Xbox One S does not leave the screen low resolution 640 x 480p


    I was a happy player, I had fun on Live, but the Xbox One S, SN °. 127005662548 started to give problems in the resolution of the video, does not leave the low resolution 640 x 480p, it was after I updated to this new interface of
    the OS, already tried everything, install OS1 via USB mode, change TV, change the HDMI cable, but the console still does not recognize the TV's resolution. Now I'm a sad player.

    :)
     
    Toyplay2, Nov 25, 2017
    #1
  2. Unltd144
    Unltd144 Guest
    Screen Problem

    Hi!

    I'm currently using the MS VGA HD Cable for Xbox 360 and my problem is the screen wont fit on my pc monitor (Samsung Syncmaster 920nw)

    there is a black part on the right side of the screen

    i tried all the resolutions and 640 x 480 is the only resolution that fits perfectly.



    but im not satisfied on my resolution cause i want to set it on HD (1024 X 768 or 1280 X 768)
     
    Unltd144, Nov 25, 2017
    #2
  3. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    Xbox One X won't play 4K from Sky Q through input and output HDMI Connection

    The HDMI IN on the XBOX ONE / ONE S / ONE X are all just 1080P there is no 4K pass through on those consoles.

    The Xbox One S Supports 4K Bluray and 4K screen resolution - not 4K gaming

    The Xbox One X Supports 4K Gaming, 4K Bluray and 4K screen resolution

    - Game developer has to make the game 4K

    - 4K pass-through is a hardware feature that does not exist within the console. You'd be better

    off running your 4k Sky Q into the TV directly. (the xbox is doing what it's designed to do)
     
    HAZMAT RADIO, Nov 25, 2017
    #3
  4. Dipp024
    Dipp024 Guest

    Xbox One S does not leave the screen low resolution 640 x 480p

    i have the same pb

    Help us
     
    Dipp024, Dec 27, 2017
    #4
  5. avidamani1
    avidamani1 Guest
    Any luck with the issue as I am having the same prblem on a new xbox one s
     
    avidamani1, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. avidamani1 Win User

    Xbox One S does not leave the screen low resolution 640 x 480p

    Any luck with the issue as I am having the same prblem on a new xbox one s
  7. Dipp024 Win User

    Xbox One S does not leave the screen low resolution 640 x 480p

    i have the same pb 😑😑😑😑

    Help us
  8. Confinedaxis868 Win User

    My Xbox One S doesn't support resolution on my 1080p computer monitor

    In am using a HDMI cable for connecting my monitor to the Xbox and and yes the refresh rate is 60hz on my ASUS VG236H still when i change the resolution from my xbox display settings from 480p to 720p or 1080p the screen goes black for 15 seconds and returns
    me to the low resolution of 480p.
  9. Boom B00M Boom Win User

    Xbox One S is stuck in 640x480 resolution mode. Date 9/21/19

  10. {Parity} Win User

    I changed my resolution to the wrong one

Thema:

Xbox One S does not leave the screen low resolution 640 x 480p

Loading...
  1. Xbox One S does not leave the screen low resolution 640 x 480p - Similar Threads - does leave screen

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]