Xbox one s does not boot up

Discus and support Xbox one s does not boot up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox one s all digital version. It froze all of a sudden while I was playing a game and eventually shutdown. It wont start any more. My TV... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kanishk_V, Dec 19, 2020.

  1. Kanishk_V
    Kanishk_V Guest

    Xbox one s does not boot up


    I have an xbox one s all digital version. It froze all of a sudden while I was playing a game and eventually shutdown. It wont start any more. My TV does not get any signal from the xbox, but the power light on the xbox lights up.

    This happened on 12/17/2020 , 10 days after the warranty expired, and a service request is costing me $191 even before diagnosing the problem. I could buy a new xbox one s for that price !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I was not able to request a tech support call, it says there is no call support available for this issue, in the support website.

    I invested atleast 1000 dollars in games and accessories other than the console itself. and it wont work after the warranty expired. this is so frustrating.

    Is there a solution, for this ? or may be its time to move to the new playstation

    :)
     
    Kanishk_V, Dec 19, 2020
    #1
  2. iareBRENDEN Win User

    Xbox One S will not boot up.

    Is the console plugged into a surge protector or directly into an outlet? Ensure that whatever it's plugged into is working by plugging something else into it.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Xbox One S will not boot up.

    Hi there Andrew,

    Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One S not booting up. I recommend to try the following article: Troubleshoot
    Xbox One unexpectedly turning off
    .

    Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. Mythic Sandman Win User

    Booted up xbox one s

    Re-pair the controller may fix that. Or power cycle the console.
  5. Golden Subz Win User

    Xbox One S will not boot up.

    Have you tried holding the power button on your console for 10 seconds?
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Xbox One S will not boot up

    Hello!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    Petecarpy, I'm sorry about the situation.

    Unfortunately I can't confirm a hardware error remotely without an analysis, friend.

    Therefore, I advise you to send your console to the Microsoft repair center to have it analyzed for the error and repaired.

    Enter the link, register the console.

    After, click on it, go to 'online service'. In the category put hardware and drivers and fill in the form with your data.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

    I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

Xbox one s does not boot up

Loading...
  1. Xbox one s does not boot up - Similar Threads - does boot

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

    in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  9. Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...: I posted another thread on this which went unsolved. I have a new Xbox series x purchase 9 of 23. Whenever I play any multiplayer games online like call of duty, fortnite, battlefield 2043,...
  10. Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...: I keep getting booted off of multiplayer on battlefield 3 Xbox 360 stating it can't read the disk, the disk is dirty, but I'm playing on a digital copy? No disk 3c1658df-fc75-4e8d-a104-75722ea3f4c7