Xbox one s digital

Discus and support Xbox one s digital in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Je voudrais acheter la xbox one s digital pour jouer a warface est ce que je dois acheter un pass live gold pour y jouer merci [Translation - I would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Christian (lechartier), Feb 27, 2020.

  1. Xbox one s digital


    Je voudrais acheter la xbox one s digital pour jouer a warface est ce que je dois acheter un pass live gold pour y jouer merci

    [Translation - I would like to buy the xbox one s digital to play warface is what I need to buy a live gold pass to play it thank you]

    :)
     
    Christian (lechartier), Feb 27, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    XBOX ONE-S 1Tb: Is it possible to connect external USB disc reader and play disc games?

    Huh

    You mean the xbox one s digital ?

    Then no the same rules apply

    As it would also be digital only

    There are two versions of the xbox one s

    Digital only and disc version disk version is the plainly labeled xbox one s

    Vs the digital only it's the xbox one s digital
  3. WPAK Win User

    Code from DVD

    Hi there,

    I'm afraid the answer is simple, you can Not install a disc based game on a Xbox One S Digital, the Xbox One S Digital only supports games downloaded from the Xbox Store online, this means that you can only install digitally purchased games and apps on the
    Xbox One S Digital
  4. ngocphi Win User

    dlc

    He means which console

    Xbox one s or series s

    And yes there is a difference in troubleshooting steps

    One is digital unless you got the digital edition xbox one s and one is disk
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Do I need to use network transferring to put a game I own on a different console

    Depends .

    If it is a disk game and you are trying to transfer to an xbox one s digital or the xbox series s then no you are waisting your time

    Those are digital only consoles and disks installs require the bluesy or dvd to validate the install

    Digitally purchased game's can be transfered to save time yes

    If it's to an xbox one x or regular xbox one s or xbox series x disk and digital will work with them
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

    You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

    The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

    The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

    The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

    The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

    All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

    The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

    I hope this clears things up for you.
Thema:

Xbox one s digital

Loading...
  1. Xbox one s digital - Similar Threads - digital

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....