Xbox one s digital weird noise

Discus and support Xbox one s digital weird noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help me identify it. I uploaded video https://youtu.be/Hd1n6yd42Uo 80607b31-b9c4-42c5-9de5-c670bb97a7e1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MustaphaB2014, Jun 17, 2019.

  1. Xbox one s digital weird noise


    Help me identify it. I uploaded video

    https://youtu.be/Hd1n6yd42Uo

    :)
     
    MustaphaB2014, Jun 17, 2019
    #1
  2. MustaphaB2014 Win User

    Xbox one s digital weird noise

    Its brand new from best buy too.. how could have this happened lol. I never dropped it
  3. CQQT Win User

    Xbox one s digital weird noise

    that could possibly be a hard drive fault :/
  4. Urban Chainmail Win User

    Xbox One S - Weird noise?

    Hi Robin,

    My Local Game store kindly allowed me to swap the rattling one S for a new one. I took a video of my original one s rattling as proof.

    So far the replacement is much quieter. If I was being super-picky I would say there is still a bit of a rattle, but no where near as loud/as bad as the first one S.

    Its difficult to say if the 'rattle' is normal or not - online a few people appear to say they have been to Microsoft stores in the USA and they were recently made aware of the rattling issue being related to the way the fan is not secured correctly to the
    heatsink, but I have no idea if this is true however!

    I mentioned the above to the game store employee and he mentioned that Microsoft had not yet contacted them to inform of any wider issues. He did mention that Microsoft do inform the retail stores if there are any issues however.

    If you decide to ask to swap your console, I would definately recommend taking a recording of your One S rattling as proof, they should then be able to assist.

    Hope this helps.
  5. Robin JBE Win User

    Xbox One S - Weird noise?

    @Urban Chainmail Please do update on here when you have exchanged it, I would love to know if the new one also does it.
  6. Urban Chainmail Win User

    Xbox One S - Weird noise?

    Hi - I recently bought and Xbox one S and can confirm mine is making the same noise- seems to be coming from the fan/fan bearing.

    Looking on the web, a few people that have bought a One S recently appear to have 'rattling' fans. People appear to say its not normal however.

    I'm going to try to take mine back to the shop I bought it from to see if they will exchange it for another one.
Thema:

Xbox one s digital weird noise

Loading...
  1. Xbox one s digital weird noise - Similar Threads - digital weird noise

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]