Xbox one s digital stock

Discus and support Xbox one s digital stock in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi do you know when microsoft store will be getting xbox one s digital edition back in stock or is it being discontinued?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by gavinhall1, Jun 27, 2020.

  1. gavinhall1
    gavinhall1 Guest

    Xbox one s digital stock


    hi do you know when microsoft store will be getting xbox one s digital edition back in stock or is it being discontinued?

    :)
     
    gavinhall1, Jun 27, 2020
    #1
  2. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

    Restock?

    I don't know when the Xbox One S all digital will be back in stock. all you can really do is wait and check every couple of days to see if it back in stock.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

    Is the Xbox One S still made and being sold?

    for warranty replacements etc, they still make them and sell them but it is entirely up to retailers if they want to stock them, if there is no demand then it is pointless stocking them, they only make the one s with the disc drive the one s digital stopped production the other year.
  4. Gr3yGryph0n Win User

    Xbox one s digital stock

    I don't think it will, especially since the virus is starting to pass, they should be restocking soon
  5. CavalierShip7 Win User

    Xbox one s digital stock

    Hi ,contact microsoft store.

    They should have more clarity on the state of things about stock
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

    Xbox one s digital stock

    Hi,

    Good question... there is no info here about that sorry...

    I suggest you to contact the Microsoft store via contact page to get a date..

    Regards
Thema:

Xbox one s digital stock

Loading...
  1. Xbox one s digital stock - Similar Threads - digital stock

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. When will the roblox digital gift cards be back in stock?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will the roblox digital gift cards be back in stock?: Hello, I am a frequent user having earned 1000 robux in total for free thanks to Bing/Microsoft Rewards and I will forever appreciate this access. But I tried redeeming 200 robux on 21st January...