Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 and The Long Dark game progress

Discus and support Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 and The Long Dark game progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 game progress I was playing Portal 2, and stopped after it got the chapter The Fall, and it must’ve auto-saved it, cuz that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Reeded Edge, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 and The Long Dark game progress

Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 game progress
    I was playing Portal 2, and stopped after it got the chapter The Fall, and it must’ve auto-saved it, cuz that happens when you progress a chapter. Well, I came back to the it later after playing a different game, and when I was at the loading screen, it said “Syncing to cloud storage” or something like that (I was offline when I played it last time). I started playing it, and I was back in the previous chapter, back where I started off before. I also had a similar experience with The Long Dark, so it can’t just be the game. Has anyone had this problem? Or does anybody know what the problem is or how to fix it? Please comment below. Thank you!

:)

The Reeded Edge, Feb 19, 2021
  2. WorstedOrphan Win User

Trading LA Noire for something!

Transformers Dark of the Moon, Portal 2 or even F3AR 3.
  3. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Happy Halloween for L4D Fans

Nope. Not getting excited. I got excited for the free Portal 2 DLC Announced a month or so after Portal 2's release. Ended waiting 6 long months for it. Why does valve announce DLC when they aren't even closed to being done...
  4. Lactos292 Win User

What are your top 5 games of 2011?

All I've played are Portal 2 and Dark Souls, so they would be my picks.
  5. The1337gamer Win User

What are your top 5 must play Xbox 360 games?

Halo 3

Portal 2

Fallout: New Vegas

Dark Souls

GTA V
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

November is gonna be sick

[quote user="StrictlyDigital"]

BF3 and Skyrim are all I need to keep me busy for a long, long time. Also, I still have a shrink wrapped copy of Portal 2 that's waiting in the wings.

[/quote]

I never understood people buying a game and not playing it. By the time you open the game you could have bought it for 1/2 or 1/4 of the price. Especially Valve games. With that said Portal 2 is one of the best Valve games created IMO. Up there with
    Half Life 2. If you have a friend to play Portal 2 with it is a very enjoyable and rewardign experience.
Thema:

Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 and The Long Dark game progress

1. Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 and The Long Dark game progress - Similar Threads - deleted Portal Long

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  4. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  5. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices: ( If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices ) Hi my brother have my account now and I wanted to delete some personal stuff. But he plays like 24/7 games. I just...
  8. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  9. Clip offline deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip offline deleted: Good evening. I recorded several clips offline, wanted to save them (offline they were all visible, I even watched them a few times) and put the console to refresh so I could come back online and...
  10. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745