XBOX One S Dashboard Jumpy since new update

Discus and support XBOX One S Dashboard Jumpy since new update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the Oct 2017 update (which installed fine) the dashboard menu seems to jump two places whenever moving the stick or the pad. It makes it so you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mjreiland, Oct 21, 2017.

1. mjreiland
    mjreiland Guest

Since the Oct 2017 update (which installed fine) the dashboard menu seems to jump two places whenever moving the stick or the pad. It makes it so you jump past the next thing down or to the side then jump back. Is there some sort of setting to reduce the
    sensitivity of the controller with this new update, it is extremely frustrating.

:)

mjreiland, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Xbox insider hub

Same here, I've been In the preview dashboard beta signup for two years. I bought a new xbox one s, downloaded the insider hub app and enrolled this new xbox in the program. My old xbox received the new dashboard update. On my xbox one s I am receiving this
    error message.

Auriec585e761-e650-41f2-9e29-a4145bb648f1, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Xbox insider hub

Microsoft fixed it. It's working now

Wessel van der Horst, Oct 21, 2017
  4. XBOX One S Dashboard Jumpy since new update

I am seeing the same issue after this update. I have restarted the system and unplugged the device to no avail. I also notice that when selecting tiles I have to select them multiple times, anywhere from twice to 20 times before a response.

BlisterySky1994, Oct 31, 2017
  5. I'm having exactly the same issue. I tried resetting the system last night and it worked, but then reverted back and the problem persists. Has anyone found any other solutions for this yet?

JRQuicksilver, Nov 1, 2018
  6. JRQuicksilver Win User

I'm having exactly the same issue. I tried resetting the system last night and it worked, but then reverted back and the problem persists. Has anyone found any other solutions for this yet?
  7. BlisterySky1994 Win User

I am seeing the same issue after this update. I have restarted the system and unplugged the device to no avail. I also notice that when selecting tiles I have to select them multiple times, anywhere from twice to 20 times before a response.
  8. Auriec585e761-e650-4 Win User

Xbox insider hub

Same here, I've been In the preview dashboard beta signup for two years. I bought a new xbox one s, downloaded the insider hub app and enrolled this new xbox in the program. My old xbox received the new dashboard update. On my xbox one s I am receiving this
    error message.
  9. Wessel van der Horst Win User

Xbox insider hub

error message.
    Microsoft fixed it. It's working now
  10. Kasthuri Parthasarat Win User

What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not

xbox one dashboard is always on top compare to playstation 4.. ps4's DB is slow and not cool... but Xbox one DB updates regularly with new features, easy and customizable...
Thema:

1. XBOX One S Dashboard Jumpy since new update - Similar Threads - Dashboard Jumpy since

2. When does the new Dashboard hit Betas?

in XboX Insiders
    When does the new Dashboard hit Betas?: I'm an xbox insider for 2 years and 4 months. Unfortunately I didn't get a response when I sent my request to be Alpha, but that's not the topic of the question, for the Alphas, the new Dashboard...
  3. Is it possible to change the Cover Art in the Xbox Dashboard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to change the Cover Art in the Xbox Dashboard?: Hi everyone, I am really looking forward for Hogwarts Legacy and would buy the Deluxe Edition. I just really don't like the cover art of it so I was wondering whether it is possible to change to...
  4. Xbox one S a complete piece of junk. Takes forever for the dashboard to launchunch launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S a complete piece of junk. Takes forever for the dashboard to launchunch launch: I'm about ready to take this system and throw it in the trash. Because that's what it's worth. How Microsoft can churn out such complete GARBAGE is beyond me. It's almost as if there was no...
  5. The dashboard needs a cloud save game manager to prevent accidental overwriting of previous...

in XboX Insiders
    The dashboard needs a cloud save game manager to prevent accidental overwriting of previous...: Hello, I come here hoping that it is a future feature and a possible very serious bug, I will tell you the details in depth below. I am playing Watch Dogs 1 for the 2nd time and to protect my...
  6. The dashboard needs a cloud save game manager to prevent accidental overwriting of previous...

in XboX Insiders
    The dashboard needs a cloud save game manager to prevent accidental overwriting of previous...: Hello, I come here hoping that it is a future feature and a possible very serious bug, I will tell you the details in depth below. I am playing Watch Dogs 1 for the 2nd time and to protect my...
  7. Recent Activity on dashboard not updating.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent Activity on dashboard not updating.: The recent activity section of the player profile doesn't show recently unlocked achievements, not since the new year. Is this happening to everyone? f230ccd1-0489-4c5d-9f8d-96cc4e28905a
  8. Dashboard scrolls to the right.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard scrolls to the right.: I have this strange issue on my xbox series x. Since today my dashboard gets an input and the selector moves to the right, even when there are no controllers connected. When I connect a...
  9. My suggestions on Xbox 360's dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suggestions on Xbox 360's dashboard: (Maybe it's not a place to suggest stuff to Microsoft, I couldn't find any other way...) I've been a long fan of Xbox 360's Metro dashboard, but I recently found out that ads are no longer on the...
  10. Xbox series x crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: I've had no problems with my series x until around a week or so ago. Starting with GTA and elden ring exclusively crashing, I thought it was exclusive those games due to them having updates come...