Xbox one s controllers buttons not working

Discus and support Xbox one s controllers buttons not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When playing Minecraft, some buttons on both of my controllers have randomly stopped working. The buttons x, lb and rb are not working. When pressing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pcjb, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Pcjb
    Pcjb New Member

When playing Minecraft, some buttons on both of my controllers have randomly stopped working. The buttons x, lb and rb are not working. When pressing these buttons, it says “not on explorable text”.

Could anyone have any tips on how to get these working again? The controllers have not had much use, but are 2 years old.

This happened once before and then they started working again, without nay apparent reason.

2. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  3. Merlin4421 Win User

The Kinect & the Controller

[quote user="ice S 0"]

The Xbox one controller still has the sync button on it.

[/quote]

Yep there is a sync button

[View:http://www.geekbinge.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Xbox-One-Controller-Triggers.jpg]

on a side note why the hell aren't pictures working anymore...for me atleast.
  4. Smwutches Win User

What is the difference between an Xbox one controller and an Xbox one S controller?

All Ones are in the same family of console so there isn't a specific Xbox One or One S controller. There was the original One controller that had shiny plastic around the Xbox button on the top that did not have bluetooth. Then they released one that had a matte finish instead of the shiny plastic that does have bluetooth. Both versions will work on all One consoles as well as a Series S/X.
  5. Kher Bear Win User

xbox one controller will not sync

You might have to re-sync the controller to the Xbox. Press the little button on the top of your controller until the home button flashes quickly then press the little button on the front of your Xbox one s or x or press the button next to the CD drive
    on the Xbox one
  6. NCOCS Win User

Xbox one s controller view button not working

This is absolutely not helpful. There is nothing that resetting the console will do to fix a single controller button not functioning.

Just wanted to drop my experience here—in November my partner bought me the Fortnite purple controller, and it came with a defective (half-functioning, maybe functional 35% of the time) view button. Filed a warranty claim, got a new one, which had an
    entirely non-functional view button. Filed another one, sent that one in, got my new one today, and guess what—it's ALSO defective, with another entirely non-functional view button.

I'm about to talk to another representative because I'm absolutely livid at this point. It shouldn't take three months to get my hands on a functional controller from the
    people who make the controller. Hopefully controller #4 is the charm.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s controllers buttons not working - Similar Threads - controllers buttons working

2. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  3. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  4. xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work: Xbox controller died mid game, usually I can plug it in with usb cable and it continues to work fine. Plugged it in this time and the A, X, B, Y buttons will not work but all other buttons and...
  5. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  6. share button no longer work with bluetooth on xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    share button no longer work with bluetooth on xbox controller: a month ago, the share button on my xbox controller was able to take screenshots using bluetooth or USB. But after updating Windows a week ago, the sahre button cannot be used via Bluetooth. can...
  7. Xbox controller share button not working on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller share button not working on PC.: I play on PC with my xbox controller wirelessly. This morning i recorded and took a couple of screenshots while using it, it worked fine. A couple of hours ago i updated my computer and when i...
  8. My controller buttons don’t work and I can turn the Xbox on by the controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller buttons don’t work and I can turn the Xbox on by the controller.: I can turn my Xbox1s on with my controller and it signs in because I have the setting on that a certain controller can automatically put in the password. I have tried all the buttons and none of...
  9. My Xbox controller will turn but the buttons and analogs will not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller will turn but the buttons and analogs will not work: My Xbox con Will turn on but the buttons and analogs will not respond to any movement 4750a84a-1c39-4ed2-8140-c69bbd7c9d57
  10. my Xbox One controller buttons don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox One controller buttons don't work: I've got two controllers, 1 is completely ruined with the triggers ( I aim in a game and it makes me shoot ). The second one was my first one. Basically a while back I connected a keyboard to my...