Xbox one s controller view button not working

Discus and support Xbox one s controller view button not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought xbox one s with a brand new controller and all of the buttons work except view. What should I do? 1366f66f-830d-41e6-a0b0-5589caa5e7d9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liudnukas, Dec 15, 2019.

  1. Liudnukas
    Liudnukas Guest

    Xbox one s controller view button not working


    I just bought xbox one s with a brand new controller and all of the buttons work except view. What should I do?

    :)
     
    Liudnukas, Dec 15, 2019
    #1
  2. Michael Paillé Win User

    Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

    My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  3. NCOCS Win User

    Xbox one s controller view button not working

    This is absolutely not helpful. There is nothing that resetting the console will do to fix a single controller button not functioning.

    Just wanted to drop my experience here—in November my partner bought me the Fortnite purple controller, and it came with a defective (half-functioning, maybe functional 35% of the time) view button. Filed a warranty claim, got a new one, which had an
    entirely non-functional view button. Filed another one, sent that one in, got my new one today, and guess what—it's ALSO defective, with another entirely non-functional view button.

    I'm about to talk to another representative because I'm absolutely livid at this point. It shouldn't take three months to get my hands on a functional controller from the
    people who make the controller. Hopefully controller #4 is the charm.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox one s controller view button not working

    Hello all,





    As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.





    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Xbox one s controller view button not working

    Is your controller updated? Have you tried to sync it? If those things are not working than simple return it and take a new one.
  6. Liudnukas Win User

    Xbox one s controller view button not working

    Yes it is. Yes. I can't really return it, because I bought it in Amazon germany and it was brought to me by my relatives that live there. So the things I don't live there
Thema:

Xbox one s controller view button not working

Loading...
  1. Xbox one s controller view button not working - Similar Threads - controller view button

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. LS button on Xbox controller turns and changes camera view at the same time win 10

    in XBoX on Consoles
    LS button on Xbox controller turns and changes camera view at the same time win 10: After updating device the LS button on both Xbox controllers turns and changes camera view at the same time in windows 10 It seems the update mapped the d button to the LS button Rolling back the...
  9. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  10. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...