Xbox one s controller rubbish!!

Discus and support Xbox one s controller rubbish!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I bought a xbox one s bundle at the beginning of the year and already the LB and RB on the controller are starting to pack up! Got to keep pressing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AssuredMango328, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Xbox one s controller rubbish!!

So I bought a xbox one s bundle at the beginning of the year and already the LB and RB on the controller are starting to pack up! Got to keep pressing them several times before it finally work! Been a Xbox player since the first xbox but now thinking maybe
    PlayStation is the way forward! I'm not a heavy handed user or anything like that, been looking online and seems to be a problem with xbox controllers! Anyone els getting this? Should I go to PlayStation?

:)

AssuredMango328, Aug 19, 2018
  2. hdr looks so washed out no colour crap

hdr looks utter rubbish what is up with these xbox one s consoles

Player660131669, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Xbox One S - a few steps forward but many backward (vs Xbox Elite)

Xbox one s IS compatible with Xbox one elite controller so if you don't like the Xbox one s then use the elite controller.

HelluvaSphinx13, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Xbox one s controller rubbish!!

I do not have a Xbox One S but I have a Xbox One. I am a heavy gamer (as in I game A LOT) I am not hard on my controllers but I tend to need to buy a new one every year to year and half do to the heavy use. I guess it depends on how often you are using your
    controller? I don't think switching to PlayStation would be helpful because let's face it switching to different console every time something goes wrong can get even more pricey. I also own a PlayStation & I would say as far as controllers I go through them
    at the same rate. I would say if it is the 1st controller that came with the box set that I would probably go ahead and purchase another one to give that a shot. The cool thing is you can purchase a custom controller straight from your xbox

So the real questions are...

Has this been a reoccurring issue for you with controllers?

Do you use it a lot?

Do you feel you are getting a fair amount of use out of the controller?

this could possibly help you depending on your warranty...

Xbox One Wireless Controller Help | Fix Your Xbox One Controller

SUPERSOAKERx69, Aug 19, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Also, bear in mind that most of the people who post things online are doing so because they've had a bad experience. Most people who have good experiences don't. So even though there are a lot of things posted about the controllers it's actually only a small
    portion of users. Personally I've never had any issues with any of the One controllers and I've had the One since day 1.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

I do not have a Xbox One S but I have a Xbox One. I am a heavy gamer (as in I game A LOT) I am not hard on my controllers but I tend to need to buy a new one every year to year and half do to the heavy use. I guess it depends on how often you are using your
    controller? I don't think switching to PlayStation would be helpful because let's face it switching to different console every time something goes wrong can get even more pricey. I also own a PlayStation & I would say as far as controllers I go through them
    at the same rate. I would say if it is the 1st controller that came with the box set that I would probably go ahead and purchase another one to give that a shot. The cool thing is you can purchase a custom controller straight from your xbox

So the real questions are...

Has this been a reoccurring issue for you with controllers?

Do you use it a lot?

Do you feel you are getting a fair amount of use out of the controller?

this could possibly help you depending on your warranty...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wireless-controller-broken-wont-work
  7. Smwutches Win User

Also, bear in mind that most of the people who post things online are doing so because they've had a bad experience. Most people who have good experiences don't. So even though there are a lot of things posted about the controllers it's actually only a small
    portion of users. Personally I've never had any issues with any of the One controllers and I've had the One since day 1.
  8. FIREFLY1978 Win User

Xbox LIVE Fall 2011 System Update FAQ

Better a late update than a rubbish one. Don't want a repeat of the Sky Player update :s
  9. ianvin Win User

Xbox series X controller issue. Buttons not registering.

Unfortunately the above did not help. This is a common issue among many with the controllers for the series X and S. Microsoft needs to really put their things together and go for a patch and better controllers. I am close to getting rid of the console because of all these issues. I had drifting, I had connectivity problem and now this. It's a shame that nowadays controllers appear to be such rubbish. Used the controllers for my ps4 pro for years and never had an issue. However, the series x/s ones seen quite inferior.... Sad story
  10. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox one s graphics on 4k tv

it will be upsacaling to 4k which is basically zooming the image to match the screen, and as warzone is quite demanding as it is on the one s it will look rubbish.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s controller rubbish!! - Similar Threads - controller rubbish

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. Razor controller setup for Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razor controller setup for Xbox not working: The app won’t update when controller plugged in just stuck at 0% 12a45222-049e-4ffd-8172-96ba6b02350f
  4. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  5. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  6. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  7. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  8. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  9. I can get my controller off of fast scroll.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can get my controller off of fast scroll.: I can get my controller off of fast scroll. 763744de-ab88-4474-b311-8b17845f245d
  10. Xbox X controller no longer pairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X controller no longer pairs.: My Xbox ONE X controller no longer pairs to my console. It seems to be since it updated 14/04. I have tried all troubleshooting suggested and still doesn't work. It's not interference as was fine...