Xbox one s controller malfunction

Discus and support Xbox one s controller malfunction in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does my controller not register me pressing my left stick. I can physically press it with no problem it’s just that the console won’t register it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLASTER��, Nov 24, 2021.

  1. Xbox one s controller malfunction


    Why does my controller not register me pressing my left stick. I can physically press it with no problem it’s just that the console won’t register it. I even updated it but still won’t work.

    :)
     
    BLASTER��, Nov 24, 2021
    #1
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

    Xbox one s controller malfunction

    Hello my name's Jamie an Xbox gamer here to help you.



    Please could you try the following steps.



    1. Press and hold the Xbox button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds, at which point it will shut down.

    2. Unplug the power supply from your console.

    3. Wait for about 3 minutes.

    4. Plug the power supply back into your console.

    5. Press the Xbox button on your Xbox One console to turn it on.



    Hope that helps
  3. ITz Coywolf Win User

    Controller issues

    Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Moga xp5 Controller not working on android

    They are the ones that could help if the controller it's malfunctioning, as they are the ones that manufactured it
  5. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox One Controller malfunction

    LoesungBaer50

    Warranty on the controllers is only 90 days. If your controller is older than that it will probably be easier and less expensive to simply replace it. Good Luck!
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Xbox One Controller Malfunction

    Run the controller button tester from Settings>Kinect +Devices>Devices +accessories

    Its the "potion jar" icon. Test each button to see if it responds to input.

    If it doesn't, you may have to replace controller.
Thema:

Xbox one s controller malfunction

Loading...
  1. Xbox one s controller malfunction - Similar Threads - controller malfunction

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Pro controller trigger malfunction

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Pro controller trigger malfunction: Hello. I have purchased an xbox pro controller two months ago and i have been enjoying it. I have recently had this problem where the right trigger has stopped working. it will not move as if it...
  9. USB device malfunctioning. Turning the controller on disconnects the dongle.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    USB device malfunctioning. Turning the controller on disconnects the dongle.: So, I have had some problems with my Cosmic Byte Ares Wireless Controller for a while now. It used to connect fine sometimes, and I thought it was a loose connection due to which it might not be...
  10. Is R1 a typical malfunction on the Xbox controller?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is R1 a typical malfunction on the Xbox controller?: I’ve had several XBox X|S controllers go down because R1 bumper just stops working. Is this a common issue? 4517ea52-6956-4043-8e09-abd93aa76aa2