Xbox one s controller conecting to pc

Discus and support Xbox one s controller conecting to pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i need help, I have a xbox one s controller and when i plug it via usb cable to pc it just doesnt work, it vibrates and when i push the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James Bond3, Jul 5, 2022.

1. James Bond3
    James Bond3 Guest

Hello i need help,

I have a xbox one s controller and when i plug it via usb cable to pc it just doesnt work, it vibrates and when i push the xbox button it just pulse for a minute and turns off also i cant see anywhere in setting the controller, anything helps

:)

James Bond3, Jul 5, 2022
  2. James Bond3 Win User

I installed some drivers but its still not working also i tried reseting it multiple times and trying other usb ports
  3. James Bond3 Win User

yes this is the one, xone s controller
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today James

Is this the controller that you have buddy?

Could you attach a picture of the one that you have in case is different?

Also, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user

[​IMG]
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update James

Sorry to say but these controllers needs the Xbox Wireless Adapter to work properly on PC

https://www.xbox.com/accessories/adapters/wirel...

(Also, you can get in on Amazon or another third party seller)

The ones compatibles out of the box with PC and mobile phones are the ones in the picture and newers

[​IMG]
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Connecting Xbox 1s controller to PC

Thema:

1. Xbox one s controller conecting to pc - Similar Threads - controller conecting

2. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  3. Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers: So I’m having a tough time on the travel time of the right joystick I have for the adaptive controller. It’s like using it in the game like golf. When I go to swinging it keeps telling me too slow...
  4. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  5. Xbox is out of control and I have no clue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is out of control and I have no clue: When I’m on my Xbox randomly at any time when I hover over an app it will start speeding across the entire screen. From left to right, up and down and it will stop and keep going I don’t think...
  6. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  7. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  8. My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...: My xbox controler will not stop slowly flashing evry time i turn it on , it will not connect to anything . Please hlp me 4ac8e49d-5371-4c3d-8b27-c7352e1d0597
  9. my power a wired xbox controller stopped conecting to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    my power a wired xbox controller stopped conecting to my xbox: my power a wired xbox controller stopped connecting to my xbox through usb on my xbox series s and it is fairly new 46dee98c-6e38-47c9-bc01-5aebfaea67bf
  10. Games on PC showing mouse and keyboard prompts with a controller conected.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on PC showing mouse and keyboard prompts with a controller conected.: Every game I play on PC Game Pass, the buttons on the HUD appears as mouse and keyboard buttons instead of the controller ones. When I hold a button on the controller, it switches to controller...