: xbox one s control

Discus and support : xbox one s control in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : xbox one s control Okay restarting the console worked but I turned off the console then and had to do the same procedure Okay restarting the console... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LucasLutece, Jun 15, 2021.

1. LucasLutece
    LucasLutece Guest

Okay restarting the console worked but I turned off the console then and had to do the same procedure Okay restarting the console worked but I turned off the console then and had to do the same procedure I think I'll have to change the controller

:)

LucasLutece, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  3. HelluvaSphinx13 Win User

Xbox One S - a few steps forward but many backward (vs Xbox Elite)

Xbox one s IS compatible with Xbox one elite controller so if you don't like the Xbox one s then use the elite controller.
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Are xbox one controllers the same as xbox one s controllers?

You can use a regular Xbox One controller on an Xbox One S console, and you can use an Xbox One S controller on a regular Xbox One console.

All controllers connect to the Xbox console the same way, via proprietary RF.

If you are confused because of the addition of Bluetooth in the Xbox One S, just know that Bluetooth is only built into the Xbox One S controller (there is actually no bluetooth functionality in the Xbox One S console itself). The Bluetooth in the controller
    is just a secondary method of wireless connectivity designed solely for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth (without the need of a
    USB adapter). It connects to the Xbox One/One S the same way as the original controllers do.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
Thema:

1. : xbox one s control - Similar Threads - control

2. Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers: So I’m having a tough time on the travel time of the right joystick I have for the adaptive controller. It’s like using it in the game like golf. When I go to swinging it keeps telling me too slow...
  3. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  4. Xbox is out of control and I have no clue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is out of control and I have no clue: When I’m on my Xbox randomly at any time when I hover over an app it will start speeding across the entire screen. From left to right, up and down and it will stop and keep going I don’t think...
  5. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  6. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  7. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  8. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  9. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  10. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...