XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... ...

Discus and support XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one console was completely dead, would not power on, so I couldnt eject the disc. They shipped me a replacement unit, but now I lack my FIFA 18... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnwarierFive032, Sep 7, 2018.

  1. XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... ...


    My Xbox one console was completely dead, would not power on, so I couldnt eject the disc. They shipped me a replacement unit, but now I lack my FIFA 18 disc and cannot play. Do I have any way to get that game??

    :)
     
    UnwarierFive032, Sep 7, 2018
    #1
  2. Advance replacement orders/when you guys receive your replacement and let people know what to except.

    sent in mine for repair... got a replacement console exactly 2 weeks later. serial number never matched either.... so I didn't get back the console I sent in. works ok tho
     
    IgotTSondabrain, Sep 7, 2018
    #2
  3. Xbox one system update failing at 80-90%

    I recently sent my Xbox one in for repair because I was having trouble updating my console. I sent it for repair and got it back today (sent it out 10 days ago).

    I was sent a replacement console and it's doing the same thing! Gets to 80-90% roughly and gives me an error code. I know it can't be my console since Microsoft supposedly fixed the problem but I'm getting fed up. Any answers please?
     
    SPKxLoneWolf117, Sep 7, 2018
    #3
  4. XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... ...

    You can try to contact support but its unlikely you’ll get a resolution unfortunately. They tell you to remove discs and not to send any cords for this very reason.
     
    coco meat train, Sep 7, 2018
    #4
  5. yeah I didn't send power cord, but had no way to get the disc out without power working.
     
    UnwarierFive032, Sep 7, 2018
    #5
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    Sorry to hear about you losing your disc. Here's a link that explains how you

    manually eject the disc
    . Sorry that you're seeing this information now though... Hopefully you wont need to use this method in the future.
     
    CIDkidzPILLZ, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. TakeawayBridge8 Win User

    Can't obtain an IP address from the router

    My xbox recently died, so when I sent it in for repair Microsoft replaced it with a new console. The old console was able to connect using my setup, but the new one hasn't been able to.
  8. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

    XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... how do I get that game?

    Sorry to hear about you losing your disc. Here's a link that explains how you

    manually eject the disc
    . Sorry that you're seeing this information now though... Hopefully you wont need to use this method in the future.
  9. UnwarierFive032 Win User

    XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... how do I get that game?

    You can try to contact support but its unlikely you’ll get a resolution unfortunately. They tell you to remove discs and not to send any cords for this very reason.
    yeah I didn't send power cord, but had no way to get the disc out without power working.
  10. coco meat train Win User

    XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... how do I get that game?

    You can try to contact support but its unlikely you’ll get a resolution unfortunately. They tell you to remove discs and not to send any cords for this very reason.
  11. tejo chase Win User

    Re-Installing Forza 7

    You should most definitely contact the place where you sent your console for repair and ask why they didn't return the disc that was stuck in it, using your original repair reference number etc they should send it back to you. Specially if it was sent for
    a warranty repair at microsoft itself.

    It might be that your console wasn't repaired and they sent you out a replacement console.
Thema:

XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... ...

Loading...
  1. XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... ... - Similar Threads - console died sent

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

    in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...