XBOX ONE S console connection problem

Discus and support XBOX ONE S console connection problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased a 3tb avolusion external drive, its suppose to be formatted for the xbox one s and others but my Xbox one s doesn't see it what can i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MorganJ1, Sep 19, 2019.

1. MorganJ1
    MorganJ1 Guest

I just purchased a 3tb avolusion external drive, its suppose to be formatted for the xbox one s and others but my Xbox one s doesn't see it what can i do?

:)

MorganJ1, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

connectivity

Could you further describe your problem?

Is it not turning on or are you trying to connect it to your console?

You can do it via a cable connection to your console or by pressing the connect button on the controller which is on the top side next to the charging input and on the console either on the left side ( Xbox One) or on the front (Xbox One S and X)
  3. Deuces1313 Win User

Hughesnet gen 5 problem

It's on xbox one s console. No problems hearing friends on mic and such. But when we go online on multiplayer, it kicks me and says connection is to slow.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello MorganJ1!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

First, lets disconnect the external hard drive from the Xbox console.

Next, Go ahead and perform a hard reset and power cycle
    of your console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

Reconnect the external hard drive and let us know if your console recognizes it.

Helpful link:

Troubleshoot external storage detection on Xbox One

I hope this helps!

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

6. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox one

As long as your TV supports HDMI connections with a minimum resolution of 720p, you'll be fine. If it does not, you will have a problem, as Xbox One consoles (first-gen, Xbox One S and Xbox One X) all require HDMI connections and that minimum resolution.
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE S console connection problem - Similar Threads - console connection problem

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  4. Console not connecting to network on boot

in XboX Insiders
    Console not connecting to network on boot: Is it just me that is still getting this issue? It's gotten progressively worse the last week to the point that every time I am now having to restart at least 3/4 times I turn the Xbox on in order...
  5. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  6. Not letting me connect console to dev mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not letting me connect console to dev mode.: I have already paid and made an account but when I go to the website to enter in my generated code from my Xbox the website says error code 400. I chatted with Microsoft but had no help. I am...
  7. Controller - console wont connect!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller - console wont connect!: Hello from a super noob! A friend recently lent me his xbox one original (the one that has the bluetooth thing on the bottom next to a usb slot) without the controller (he lost it, hasnt used for...
  8. connection problem when turning on the console.

in XboX Insiders
    connection problem when turning on the console.: This problem has been present for some time now and I have already reported it several times from the console. The problem doesn't always happen but it's still present. I have the console (XBOX...
  9. I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...: please help with this problem so i don’t have to return my console 2dee7ca2-c3d8-4ac3-a757-3dbc4f2b89f9
  10. So recently ive came back to my xbox 360 and my console is having problems connecting to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So recently ive came back to my xbox 360 and my console is having problems connecting to...: So ive recently dtarted using my xbox 360 again and its having issues connecting to the Internet and im not able to create a xbox live account without it of course. So is there a way i can fix the...