xbox one s console auto shut down

Discus and support xbox one s console auto shut down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am from New Delhi, India and I want to service my xbox one s console cause it's automatically turning off after few seconds when i turn it on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RaviKumar8996, Oct 2, 2018.

  1. xbox one s console auto shut down


    Hello, I am from New Delhi, India and I want to service my xbox one s console cause it's automatically turning off after few seconds when i turn it on and this problem occurs again and again. So please help me to find a microsoft service centre where i
    can submit my xbox one console to get serviced or repaired it. I already tried to call microsoft support but they say there is no technical support available on the phone. So please help me to resolve my problem.

    :)
     
    RaviKumar8996, Oct 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox restarts instead of shut down

    Hello,

    from a week or two, my Xbox One S restarts instead of shut down.

    This happens when i try to turn off console with

    - Controller

    - Shut down from the menu

    - X button in front of the console

    - after 6 hours of inactivity

    ...And after this restart i can shut down the console with any of the above methods that i know.

    Any suggestions?
     
    TabularSplash76, Oct 2, 2018
    #2
  3. Chargedpower
    Chargedpower Guest
    Auto shut down

    I have my xbox one set to shut down after one hour of inactivity, but when i watch netflix and fall asleep, or just forget to turn off my xbox, ill wake up or come home to find that my xbox has been on all day and night. There is no other way to change the
    settings that i know of and I don't want my xbox to overheat
     
    Chargedpower, Oct 2, 2018
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    xbox one s console auto shut down

    Hi!

    For repair requests, you must first register your product in the dedicated
    section
    , then complete the repair
    request
    with "Start a Service Order" option.

    Once everything is complete, you'll need to print the label to send the product for repair.
     
    DominumStige, Oct 2, 2018
    #4

  5. xbox one s console auto shut down [​IMG]


    I already tried it & I got this from there
     
    RaviKumar8996, Oct 2, 2018
    #5
  6. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    CrazY1985, Oct 2, 2018
    #6
  7. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Unfortunately for this issue you should contact the
    support
    directly.
     
    DominumStige, Nov 3, 2018
    #7
  8. DominumStige Win User

    xbox one s console auto shut down

    Hi!

    For repair requests, you must first register your product in the dedicated
    section
    , then complete the repair
    request
    with "Start a Service Order" option.

    Once everything is complete, you'll need to print the label to send the product for repair.
  9. DominumStige Win User

    xbox one s console auto shut down

    I already tried it & I got this from there 😔
    Unfortunately for this issue you should contact the
    support
    directly.
  10. RaviKumar8996 Win User

    xbox one s console auto shut down

    Hi!

    For repair requests, you must first register your product in the dedicated
    section
    , then complete the repair
    request
    with "Start a Service Order" option.

    Once everything is complete, you'll need to print the label to send the product for repair.

    [​IMG]


    I already tried it & I got this from there 😔
  11. CrazY1985 Win User

    xbox one s console auto shut down

    Contact official support by phone to setup a repair:

    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  12. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Xbox One X Turns On, then shortly turns off with no output to TV/screen

    Is your console set to auto-shut down? Try turning that off from the Settings.
Thema:

xbox one s console auto shut down

Loading...
  1. xbox one s console auto shut down - Similar Threads - console auto shut

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  9. I am unable to set auto redeem on my series x console, or edge in windows 11 at all since...

    in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to set auto redeem on my series x console, or edge in windows 11 at all since...: has auto redeem been broken for everyone? I have been unable to set it since getting last movie auto redeem title, now the xbox series x cannot set it either to their $10 gift card for the xbox...
  10. Why is this asinine console installing 150g for a 48g update? Why is it not auto updating...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is this asinine console installing 150g for a 48g update? Why is it not auto updating...: Okay, I just want my refund. Just tried to update MW3 for the 3rd time this month, it was a 48g update, I know because it literally said so, why it refuses to auto update anything even though I...