Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...

Discus and support Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Previous post about same issue: Post I had no problem playing the backwards-compatible game until some months ago. Just one day when I turned on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WoodsTiger79513, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...

Previous post about same issue: Post

I had no problem playing the backwards-compatible game until some months ago. Just one day when I turned on my Xbox One S to play, it did not have my profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. When I tired to re-download the profile data it hung on the
    loading screen then displays an error without an error code and states it cannot connect to Xbox Live services and wants me to test my connection. The thing is, I am connected to Xbox Live through my Xbox One S cause I checked by hitting the Xbox button and
    could browser my friends and messages, etc. I did test my connections just to be sure and they all reported back everything was fine.

So here's what I've tried so far in no particular order:

• Tested all connections: Internet, Multiplayer, NAT, Ports forwarded, etc. Everything is good.
    • Uninstalled the game and re-installed.
    • Deleted Local Xbox 360 data.
    • Deleted Local Xbox One S data.
    • Checked my Microsoft account information and all is correct and up-to-date.
    • Cleared my MAC Address.
    • Deleted my Xbox One S profile and account.
    • Restarted my Xbox One S.

The issue still remains, I cannot download my profile data for this game for some odd reason. My Xbox One S has no issues playing any game, and I can also play any backwards-compatible Xbox 360 game except Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 because of the issue mentioned
    above.

At this point I have no idea how to approach this issue anymore so I can continue to play and make memories with this game. Like I said before I was able to play this game on my Xbox One S just fine for over a year until some months ago when the issue sprang
    up. I think someone who has access that can check my cloud saved data for this game can make sure it isn't corrupted or something preventing me from downloading the profile data.

I need HELP!

:)

WoodsTiger79513, Apr 22, 2020
  2. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  3. LuanOliveiraA Win User

Unable to Sign In and play Compatible 360 Games on my Xbox One?

I have same issue. I'm trying to play Call Of Duty WaW and Call Of Duty Black Ops and my Xbox 360 Profile isn't connected in my Xbox One and I can't download it from xbox live. I've been searching for a solution but there is nothing on the internet.
  4. DumpyThread Win User

I have tried all the steps to try and play my old xbox games...and nothing has worked

Im trying to play gears of war 1,gears of war 3 ,gears of war judgement,and saintrow the third,call of duty black ops 2 ,call of duty black ops 1 ,peggle1, just dance 3 , just dance 2014 grand theft auto iv,bejeweled 3,kinect advetures,call of duty modern
    warfare, and other downloadable games on the xbox 360 to xbox one
  5. stevemiller198827 Win User

Help

I want to delete call of duty black ops 2 off of Xbox one s
  6. Chris Delgado1 Win User

Xbox game core does not work for xbox 360 xbox live gold

I am on an xbox series S, I was trying to play a game that requires xbox 360 live gold, Call of Duty Black Ops II
Thema:

Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...

1. Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for... - Similar Threads - cannot download 360

2. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  3. some games cannot be downloaded on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some games cannot be downloaded on 360: Hi, I have been trying for over a year now to download the following owned games on 360: Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate Dead or Alive 3 All games download until 99% and...
  4. Cannot Download Profile To Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Download Profile To Xbox 360: I went to try and download my main Xbox LIVE account, which I still use, onto my old 360, which I have used it on many times. Unfortunately, I used to mostly carry around my gamertag on a USB...
  5. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  6. I cannot download a profile onto xbox 360 from xbox one s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot download a profile onto xbox 360 from xbox one s.: Tried xbox phone support after finally navigating their really awful support page. Tech said it's an account problem and not a console problem and he couldn't help but would transfer me to the...
  7. Cannot download an xbox 360 backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download an xbox 360 backwards compatible game: Hi, I saw that The Orange Box (xbox 360 version) was a backwards compatible game and wanted to try it. I noticed that you cannot buy the game directly from the Microsoft store (on xbox series x)...
  8. Cannot download profile to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot download profile to Xbox 360: Hello I’ve tried the reset Xbox 360 to get the profile and it shows that password didn’t work. But yet I know my password and changed it shorter to type it in for the 360 . Need help!...
  9. Cannot Sign Into or Download Profile onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign Into or Download Profile onto Xbox 360: Before I removed my profile from my Xbox 360 as a troubleshooting step, I was getting an error message 80151103. I verified my password was correct and it was 11 digits long. Regardless, kept...
  10. I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8): Hello, I have purchased an add-on from a browser (I cannot find it on console). I checked my download history and I found the add on. As I clicked on it for downloading it, it said (there's a...