Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America

Discus and support Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can an Xbox One S bought in the United States be used in Uruguay, South America? I am not interested in Xbox Live, is a present for my grandson that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DianaPec, Aug 27, 2019.

  1. DianaPec
    DianaPec Guest

    Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America


    Can an Xbox One S bought in the United States be used in Uruguay, South America? I am not interested in Xbox Live, is a present for my grandson that loves to play his Godzilla CD games but his Xbox 360 broke. He is desperate to play Godzilla games so I
    tought to buy him the console here in the States and surprise him for his birthday in Uruguay. Please help, thank you very much!

    :)
     
    DianaPec, Aug 27, 2019
    #1
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

    Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America

    Hi, of course the console can. The console itself does not have a Lock region. It's just that you have to set the correct region in the console settings and then there will be no problem.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America

    You only have to connect to xbox live once to activate the console

    I dont think the godzilla games ate backwards compatible

    https://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-one-backwards-compatible-games/

    Iz the latest games that are and the program is on pause while scarlet is being launched
  4. DianaPec Win User

    Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America

    Great he will be happy! thank you !
  5. VampyOcean1520 Win User

    Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America

    Yes, you can do this, you can play physical games without any probpem.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America

    Just to add, watch the account. It must belong to your region as well as Xbox. But if you want to play offline this is how.
Thema:

Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America

Loading...
  1. Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America - Similar Threads - bought United States

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft...
  10. My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...: We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no...