: XBOX ONE S Apex Legends

Discus and support : XBOX ONE S Apex Legends in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : XBOX ONE S (BLURRY/PIXELATED) Apex Legends I think that if the problem is just with apex legend then there is nothing wrong with your console, maybe... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ReeceKramer, Jun 2, 2020.

1. ReeceKramer
    ReeceKramer Guest

: XBOX ONE S (BLURRY/PIXELATED) Apex Legends
    I think that if the problem is just with apex legend then there is nothing wrong with your console, maybe game just gor corrupted because you did something that programmers of the game didn't see coming, so maybe you should try to reinstall the game

:)

ReeceKramer, Jun 2, 2020
  2. LiteralGamrr Win User

Why is there a ⚠️ next to my Xbox game?

I play on Xbox Series S and the games that it's affecting are ROBLOX, Apex Legends, and State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition.
  3. XBF John Win User

Xbox One Stuttering with high latency over 150+

Hello,

Is this latency happening with any other games on your Xbox? I found a forum thread with EA about this issue here: Apex Legends lag/stutter issue on Xbox one - Answer HQ. If it is not occurring with any other online game, it may be an issue specific to Apex Legends. It seems some have found a solution there. Please let me know if this is a persistent issue across all your games on your console or if it is just with Apex Legends.

Thanks,

4. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
  5. Jamie1993 Win User

Apex coins wont show up on account

6. blueamcat Win User

Apex legends

Thema:

1. : XBOX ONE S Apex Legends - Similar Threads - Apex Legends

2. Apex legends gift cards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Apex legends gift cards?: I have 3 apex legends gift cards and none of them work so I contacted the support but they told me nothing essentially so I was hoping someone could help me because xbox support sucks so Im going...
  3. Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play: After playing Apex Legends for 20-30 minutes my fps will drop randomly from 100+ to as low as 14 and then it just fluxuates causing MAJOR stutters and lag. I play on a laptop that used to run Apex...
  4. I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.: I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends, However I cant access the Xbox live account anymore because I deactivated the Yahoo email associated with...
  5. I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games: I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games please give.me support ac02def4-24cc-41a0-9fbb-40dc81982628
  6. Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?: My Apex game keeps freezing and kicking me out and this happens only on apex not on other games 5e2846b7-1130-4b78-9ac6-51187a4f5ff7
  7. My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...: Now I have just Uninstalled Apex, made space, tried to download it and it went straight to the installation stopped message, after trying multiple times to start the download again it jus stopped....
  8. Flickering screen started after Apex Legends crashed, now home screen has permanent...

in XBoX on Windows
    Flickering screen started after Apex Legends crashed, now home screen has permanent...: Hello all, I was playing apex last night, and in the middle of a game my entire screen froze and the game crashed. The home screen started flickering, and when I tried opening the game back up it...
  9. It won’t let me download apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me download apex legends: Every time i go to download it it says installing stopped 41619ca7-cfff-4207-b3b3-9d316838836b
  10. Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...: I have had this problem happening for about 3 days now and It happens whenever I try to play a game like Apex legend Call of Duty black Ops cold war like the games will load up fine and then boom...