Xbox one S apex legends error code 0x000001e7 keeps crashing my game

Discus and support Xbox one S apex legends error code 0x000001e7 keeps crashing my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This problem has been happening since I installed the season 14 update of apex legends. I have factory reset my Xbox multiple times, hard reset,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by guyserworld, Aug 15, 2022.

1. guyserworld
    guyserworld Guest

This problem has been happening since I installed the season 14 update of apex legends. I have factory reset my Xbox multiple times, hard reset, cleared storage, and uninstalled and reinstalled countless times. I do not have the funds to do a offline system update and I’m desperate.

I also cannot find the error code on Xbox assist and EA support was useless at best.

:)

guyserworld, Aug 15, 2022
  2. guyserworld Win User

I kicks me immediately now
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Okay.

Please carry out the procedure sent above and tell me if you can access
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

guyserworld, by the amount of tests that have already performed, I believe there is only 1 more.

Does your cell phone have mobile data to use the hotspot?

If so, connect your console to this wifi network and try to enter the game. This test is pretty simple, but it might work.

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

I'm waiting for you, friend.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

If the game is on an external HD, you can move it to the internal one.

Reinstall the game to test as well.

And contact the developer to verify your game account and validate that everything is ok with it.
  6. Just Duaine Win User

Did you manage to fix your problem? I'm having the same issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S apex legends error code 0x000001e7 keeps crashing my game - Similar Threads - apex legends error

2. Apex legends gift cards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Apex legends gift cards?: I have 3 apex legends gift cards and none of them work so I contacted the support but they told me nothing essentially so I was hoping someone could help me because xbox support sucks so Im going...
  3. Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play: After playing Apex Legends for 20-30 minutes my fps will drop randomly from 100+ to as low as 14 and then it just fluxuates causing MAJOR stutters and lag. I play on a laptop that used to run Apex...
  4. I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.: I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends, However I cant access the Xbox live account anymore because I deactivated the Yahoo email associated with...
  5. I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games: I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games please give.me support ac02def4-24cc-41a0-9fbb-40dc81982628
  6. Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?: My Apex game keeps freezing and kicking me out and this happens only on apex not on other games 5e2846b7-1130-4b78-9ac6-51187a4f5ff7
  7. My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...: Now I have just Uninstalled Apex, made space, tried to download it and it went straight to the installation stopped message, after trying multiple times to start the download again it jus stopped....
  8. Flickering screen started after Apex Legends crashed, now home screen has permanent...

in XBoX on Windows
    Flickering screen started after Apex Legends crashed, now home screen has permanent...: Hello all, I was playing apex last night, and in the middle of a game my entire screen froze and the game crashed. The home screen started flickering, and when I tried opening the game back up it...
  9. It won’t let me download apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me download apex legends: Every time i go to download it it says installing stopped 41619ca7-cfff-4207-b3b3-9d316838836b
  10. Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...: I have had this problem happening for about 3 days now and It happens whenever I try to play a game like Apex legend Call of Duty black Ops cold war like the games will load up fine and then boom...