Xbox one s and xbox series x.

Discus and support Xbox one s and xbox series x. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I recently purchased the xbox series x and copied all my data, games and everything over from my xbox one s, I was wondering If I factory reset the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jess Pursglove, Jan 3, 2023.

  1. Xbox one s and xbox series x.


    So, I recently purchased the xbox series x and copied all my data, games and everything over from my xbox one s, I was wondering If I factory reset the xbox one s will it delete everything from the xbox series x as it's copied over or no?

    :)
     
    Jess Pursglove, Jan 3, 2023
    #1
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

    No such thing as an Xbox One Series X. The Xbox One family of consoles has an S and an X but are still just Xbox Ones. You need the Series family of consoles. The Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X. These are different from Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

    The "One" and "Series" are the console types.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can you play new mw3 from an old gen xbox 1 external hard drive

    Hi,

    On an Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox S, yes.

    On an Xbox Series X or Series S, no.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Just Dance support for Xbox series S

    Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

    Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

    Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

    Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

    They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox one series x problem

    There is no xbox one series x

    The series consoles are a completely separate from.xbox one

    You just Confuse people by saying it

    Ita xbox series s /x thats it

    When talking about system requirements

    Xbox one games work with xbox one games there is no requires xbox one s or x

    It's just xbox one

    Now with series games physical games are only compatible with series x

    This does not include xbox one x or s

    Digital games are compatible with series s or x but must be stored on nvme storage card or internal drive
  6. ngocphi Win User

    GTA V xbox one X|S version

    Xbox one isn't xbox one s or x compatible they are all compatible it's only the x that has some enhancements but generally the game will download on any xbox one

    Series x is just xbox series s or x

    Not xbox one s
Thema:

Xbox one s and xbox series x.

Loading...
  1. Xbox one s and xbox series x. - Similar Threads - series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...