Xbox one s all digital won't start...

Discus and support Xbox one s all digital won't start... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So it beeps but won't start... Tried unplugging, waiting, then trying again but nothing... Please help as most advice on line is not for the all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PabloTeko, Nov 22, 2020.

  1. PabloTeko
    PabloTeko Guest

    Xbox one s all digital won't start...


    So it beeps but won't start... Tried unplugging, waiting, then trying again but nothing... Please help as most advice on line is not for the all digital model. Thanks

    :)
     
    PabloTeko, Nov 22, 2020
    #1
  2. Chandan2805 Win User

    Xbox one s all digital

    Hi.

    You need to purchase digital copy of games as physical copy won't work on Xbox One S All Digital console.
  3. luissolid Win User

    Blue Ray DVD Player

    Hello!

    No, right now you can't attach and use any external DVD/Blu-ray Player.

    The Xbox One S have a Internal DVD/Blu-ray Player. If you have the Xbox One S All Digital you won't have a option ti use Disc only digital media.

    Regards!
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox one transfer games to Xbox series S issue

    Are you talking about a digital install or a disk install ?

    If disk install then it won't work on the xbox series s you need the digital copy either buy one or get gamepass

    Only digital copies work on serirs s
  5. swalk53 Win User

    xbox one s all digital doesnt start

    Hopinh someone may have a fix, but as I cant hear the hard drive even starting (only trying), I think its a bin job. Logged onto Microsoft Support which quoted £250 to send it in for an exchange. Just dont have the money with being laid off because of
    covid-19. this was my access to the outside world, not just games. :(

    PS Its nothing to do with the cables.
  6. ValerioValerio1 Win User

    xbox one s all digital doesnt start

    if it is still under warranty i would contact xbox about getting it sent off to them for repairs
    Yes, it is under warranty until 2021, but I dont find a number to call italian assistance to understand what I have to do.

    Any idea?

    Thanks

    V
Thema:

Xbox one s all digital won't start...

Loading...
  1. Xbox one s all digital won't start... - Similar Threads - digital won't start

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. Why won't my Xbox series x digital display on my TV.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox series x digital display on my TV.: I've tried to get it working on 4 tvs, 10 different hdmi ports, used 4 different hdmi cords and nothing happens. All I get is no input on each tvs screen. I've tried holding the Xbox button for 10...
  8. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  9. How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital: Im trying to download the assassins creed ezio collection, but it wont download so i tried another game assassins creed 1 and it worked, both games digital by the way so im not sure what issue is...
  10. 2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...: I bought GTA V as my first game for my Xbox One S a few years ago. The disk was broken while moving houses multiple times, and I've gotten a new one recently. The disk won't install the game, as...