xbox one s all digital doesnt start

Discus and support xbox one s all digital doesnt start in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello from Turin (Italy), my xbox one s all digital yesterday was well and alive. Today when I press the front button or the button on the controller,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ValerioValerio1, May 9, 2020.

  1. xbox one s all digital doesnt start


    Hello from Turin (Italy), my xbox one s all digital yesterday was well and alive.

    Today when I press the front button or the button on the controller, xbox starts but nothing happens and the signal do not arrive to the TV on hdmi.

    After 15 seconds the console turns off.

    I tried to change hdmi cable (the one I use for another console) but nothing changes.

    I linked the controller via usb cable but it's still the same.

    I pulled off all the cables, counted 20 seconds, linked all cables but nothing happens.

    Can you help me?

    :)
     
    ValerioValerio1, May 9, 2020
    #1
  2. swalk53 Win User

    xbox one s all digital doesnt start

    Hopinh someone may have a fix, but as I cant hear the hard drive even starting (only trying), I think its a bin job. Logged onto Microsoft Support which quoted £250 to send it in for an exchange. Just dont have the money with being laid off because of
    covid-19. this was my access to the outside world, not just games. :(

    PS Its nothing to do with the cables.
  3. ValerioValerio1 Win User

    xbox one s all digital doesnt start

    if it is still under warranty i would contact xbox about getting it sent off to them for repairs
    Yes, it is under warranty until 2021, but I dont find a number to call italian assistance to understand what I have to do.

    Any idea?

    Thanks

    V
  4. negan41 Win User

    xbox one s all digital doesnt start

    if it is still under warranty i would contact xbox about getting it sent off to them for repairs
  5. ValerioValerio1 Win User

    xbox one s all digital doesnt start

    This has happened to me this morning. Was working fine last night. This morning went to turn it on. the on button lights up and beeps and I can hear it trying to boot up but cant. It then tries another two times before it then turns itself off. I can
    also hear a feint ticking noise each time when it tries to boot up. Its nothing to do with the cables as I have plugged it into my sisters tv and it does the same but hers is ok.

    Has an update bricked it in the night?? its only a year and a half old, so mines just out of warranty.
    Same thing happens to me.

    Last night my xbox one was turned off in standby (rapid turnon - "accensione immediata" in italian words).

    And this morning the same as you.

    I bought my xbox one in november 2019.

    V
  6. swalk53 Win User

    xbox one s all digital doesnt start

    This has happened to me this morning. Was working fine last night. This morning went to turn it on. the on button lights up and beeps and I can hear it trying to boot up but cant. It then tries another two times before it then turns itself off. I can
    also hear a feint ticking noise each time when it tries to boot up. Its nothing to do with the cables as I have plugged it into my sisters tv and it does the same but hers is ok.

    Has an update bricked it in the night?? its only a year and a half old, so mines just out of warranty.
Thema:

xbox one s all digital doesnt start

Loading...
  1. xbox one s all digital doesnt start - Similar Threads - digital doesnt start

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....