Xbox one S Aftermarket Controller or Trashed Console?
Discus and support Xbox one S Aftermarket Controller or Trashed Console? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Elite 2 controller went FUBAR the other night, but at the same time my XBOX one S, is acting wonky, lagging the once or twice I was able to get into... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AvocadoVegetable7983, Sep 28, 2025.
Thema:
Xbox one S Aftermarket Controller or Trashed Console?
Loading...
-
Xbox one S Aftermarket Controller or Trashed Console? - Similar Threads - Aftermarket Controller Trashed
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Possible issue with controller since the update?
in XboX InsidersPossible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used... -
twitch aftermarket camera support
in XBoX Games and Appstwitch aftermarket camera support: Will there be support for aftermarket cameras on the twitch app since the kinect is no longer being produced... similar to mixer? I messaged twitch support and they said it was on microsofts end... -
Aftermarket Headsets
in XBoX on ConsolesAftermarket Headsets: Hello everyone! I am currently looking to purchase an aftermarket headset for my Xbox One to replace the headset that came with the system. The problem is that after spending the weekend... -
New Elite Controller = will it Level out the playing Field against = modified aftermarket ...
in XBoX on ConsolesNew Elite Controller = will it Level out the playing Field against = modified aftermarket ...: New X-Box Elite Controller ? So is this going to be considered a scuf // modded controller from Microsoft now? Yes I'm thinking this. So will this new controller = Level the playing field between...